pambug pambug 22-25, F 18 Answers Aug 18, 2010

I would let him eat all he wanted of me except my brains in return for carving out a hole in his stomach where I could hook my brain up to his aorta & live there managing his diet for the rest of his life.

Best Answer

Depends we manage to work together or not.......

If not, well....I will have no hesitation to kill them.

Best Answer

The only way I would ever kill someone is if they were threatening me or someone else -- especially if it were my child! If I starve, I starve.

Best Answer

Nope, I'll work out our differences and find our way out. I like ocean1 response.

Best Answer

I couldn't give you an honest answer to this because I have never been in "survival mode"...

I would be more worried that the other person would want to kill and eat me!

Best Answer

Nope-- I'd just try to go off by myself and starve to death as quickly as possible.

Best Answer

No, that's retarded. On an island there is bound to be some fish, bananas, coconuts, what have you. I'd say, hey, other person, better pitch in and look for some food before I eat you, lol and get them off their ***

Best Answer

Maybe get in first and take them out before they started getting the same idea.

Best Answer

I wouldnt go on a trip [with the potential of being stuck on an island] with someone i didnt like in the first place. lol.

Best Answer

Well, let's put this in prospective. I didn't like my mother-in-law so I ate the potatoes. I certainly hope my island mate is better than my mother-in-law.

Best Answer

Of course. I figure it's either them, or me.

Best Answer

No! I would freak out. I hate blood and needles and hospitals and doctors and all that. I can't imagine killing any human. And I don't hate someone that much.

Best Answer

haha i'd rather starve to death than eat a human being

Best Answer

no i would make peace and together we would survive.

Best Answer