You did not encounter them on this planet
SirSmokealotUK SirSmokealotUK 18-21, M 13 Answers Apr 6, 2012

hi ....gee wizz your bigger in person ( at least taller than me) ,hey look its your lucky day they have sent me to meet and greet you and i have to tell you. you dont wont to go there,its full of complete arseholes that will cut you open and take samples off you so they can satisfy there enquiring minds about what you are made of,you will be locked up in a small cell(unless some millionaire wack job falls madly in love with you) and then you will be living with him!!!! and i hate to say what might become of you...shivers.look i hope im not asking to much,but you wouldnt have a spare seat................

Best Answer

That this planet cannot handle aliens. Because if we can't even handle people being white, black, red, yellow, or brown.... how are we going to handle GREEN!!?? (assuming they are green, actually I imagine they might be clear, white, or purple... but thats just me) I'd say another 500 years. When we accept a GAY president... WOOT!! Maybe even a LESBIAN president. How about that. (I say 500 years, because thats how long it took for us to accept a black president.)

Best Answer

Humans love Aliens -- for dinner. They taste like chicken.

Best Answer

Run away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Run as far away as you can cause earth will eat you up and spit you right back out

Best Answer

Do you have any good stash ?

Best Answer

like intereglactic skunk that would be cool

Best Answer

"Stay away for another couple of hundred years."

Best Answer

they deserve to be nuked

Best Answer

Destroy it all. >>

Best Answer