ramfield ramfield 46-50 23 Answers Feb 18, 2012

I think I would cry cuz my wish came true!! <br />
I am sure I would get lonely eventually..<br />
it would take a long time tho..<br />
but hey I could always put a hand print on a volley ball.. O_o

Best Answer

Finally walk around naked, and live my life like I'm playing Grand Theft Auto

Best Answer

I would go to one of these fancy houses with everything, set up a generator for a computer and get lot's and lot's of games, food, movies. I would have a regiment and exercise everyday! Also i would have an electric car and start to grow my own food, set up solar panels and keep animals. I would read a lot and swim on a tropical sandy beaches, it would be lonely after awhile but then i would just go to the next million dollar house and so on!

Best Answer

Where have all the other people gone? Abducted by aliens? Or lying rotting in the streets? No electricity, no running water, only can food to eat, doubt I would last long.

Best Answer

write a song about it

Best Answer

Me too! ;-)

Best Answer

live like a king for the rest of my life

Best Answer

I would search for others because if I survived then there had to be others that did too.

Best Answer

Ah! An eternal optimist. Like it!

Best Answer

will wander around the world till some hungry lion encounter me and eats me and peace!

Best Answer

Climb up my town's water tower and explore the rich neighborhoods, wondering, "Is this how the other side truly lives?"

Best Answer

Suicide....why drag it out?

Best Answer

Stop watching my diet (which I do for health reasons only) and eat anything I found in the stores at any hour of the day or night. I would watch movies or read books 24-7 in order to escape, and I would probably find some tranquilizing medications and take them regularly. Unfortunately, I'd also probably cry a lot and feel very sorry for myself and very lonesome.

Best Answer

Crying cuz no one with me and all ppl I love jet gone it's gonna be hard

Best Answer

Finish Enlightenment.

Best Answer

Drugs

Best Answer