In other words, would you date someone like yourself if you were the opposite gender.
PenelopeParfait PenelopeParfait 18-21, F 66 Answers Mar 15, 2012

no i would be out of my legue

Best Answer

I would date me but me as a woman is not a pretty sight , hairy butt and frequent gas attacks

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Nope, that kinda too narcissistic to my liking, LoL

Best Answer

I already have a therapist for a broken mind I don't need 1 for dillusions

Best Answer

No. Too much on the plate.

Best Answer

I've not thought about that before lol. <br />
Would I date a potty mouthed chainsmoker who drinks too much but has a nice side? <br />
Probably yeah it would be a laugh lol

Best Answer

No.....!!!! I guess that is why I'm by myself for so long :-(

Best Answer

Awww :'(

Best Answer

I would throw myself down and have my way with myself for hours !!! <br />
errr I mean yes, I would...

Best Answer

I'd probably try it to see if it worked out, but I'm pretty deficient... in a lot of ways.... It may end up like a pity date.

Best Answer

Hmm. Never thought of this before. Umm i think so but id feel kind of uncomfortable with my love for the beatles.

Best Answer

I would wreck myself.

Best Answer

I would screw me stupid! LOL

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

Oh yes and would so awesome. I try to be what I seek in others so this would be pretty close to heaven.

Best Answer

Well, considering the fact that I'm trying to be the "right person" (as opposed to looking for the right person), I would like to think that I would date myself :)

Best Answer

No way lol, that would be the most boring thing in the world to date someone exactly like myself...

Best Answer

Yes I would... The first day I would suck the daylight out of me. I am imaging.....

Best Answer

Damn it feels good!

Best Answer

Yes. You have no idea...it is just impossible to meet me. Unfortunately nobody will understand this.

Best Answer

Anyway there is this 16 year old girl that likes me, I'm 24. I know, total jail bait. She was probably just as desperate as me to find companionship and I was the only person that was nice to her.<br />
Despite the age difference we both have so many things in common like awkward social skills because we both have aspbergers.

Best Answer

Probably not, I'm a mess.

Best Answer