no i would be out of my legue

Best Answer

Nope, that kinda too narcissistic to my liking, LoL

Best Answer

I already have a therapist for a broken mind I don't need 1 for dillusions

Best Answer

No. Too much on the plate.

Best Answer

I've not thought about that before lol. <br />
Would I date a potty mouthed chainsmoker who drinks too much but has a nice side? <br />
Probably yeah it would be a laugh lol

Best Answer

No.....!!!! I guess that is why I'm by myself for so long :-(

Best Answer

Awww :'(

Best Answer

I'd probably try it to see if it worked out, but I'm pretty deficient... in a lot of ways.... It may end up like a pity date.

Best Answer

Hmm. Never thought of this before. Umm i think so but id feel kind of uncomfortable with my love for the beatles.

Best Answer

I would wreck myself.

Best Answer

I would screw me stupid! LOL

Best Answer

yes :)

Best Answer

Well, considering the fact that I'm trying to be the "right person" (as opposed to looking for the right person), I would like to think that I would date myself :)

Best Answer

No way lol, that would be the most boring thing in the world to date someone exactly like myself...

Best Answer

Yes I would... The first day I would suck the daylight out of me. I am imaging.....

Best Answer

Damn it feels good!

Best Answer

Anyway there is this 16 year old girl that likes me, I'm 24. I know, total jail bait. She was probably just as desperate as me to find companionship and I was the only person that was nice to her.<br />
Despite the age difference we both have so many things in common like awkward social skills because we both have aspbergers.

Best Answer

Probably not, I'm a mess.

Best Answer

HELL YES GF!!!

Best Answer

No, I'm an *******

Best Answer

I'd marry me. The only person I know that possesses s "dog's loyalty", all consuming love, support and forgiveness. Too bad I'll never meet me.

Best Answer

yes and to 'find me' I would ring the door bell of my house and ask me out.

Best Answer