onir onir 26-30, F 7 Answers Jan 19, 2013 in Community

You would think baby, but I wouldn't mind a teenager. Some assume its too late and they're damaged goods, but even children at their worst want to do please and do well - they just need someone to give a **** about them.

Best Answer

Both of them, so I can have the fun of having a baby while letting the grateful teen care of the not-so-fun details. <br />
Also, having a teen child means you can actually talk/do sports/etc with them :-D

Best Answer

A baby... they are still not affected by life in the way a teen would be, and I would be able to give him/her a better chance. Not to say I wont be giving a teen a better chance, but it is just far too difficult and it comes with a lot of troubles. It takes special people to be able to deal with that.

Best Answer

Not really sure, but most likely a teen since they more likely will have some basic living skills down and will be much easier to communicate with!

Best Answer

Great question<br />
I don't have an answer to be honest

Best Answer