I would probably act as a few different serial killers. For one I could kill Christians, and use a knife to write satanic symbols on them to make everyone think I'm some satanist or something. And then after a little while change to killing criminals and pretend to act in the name of justice, take a break for awhile. Then start to kill members of the law (police, etc) and challenge them until I was finally apprehended. Something interesting like that... I wouldn't actually do any of these things though, just fun to think about.
KnightOfJustice KnightOfJustice 18-21, M 9 Answers Dec 1, 2012 in Community

Come to think of it, I'd be quite good at it.<br />
I could use the skills I've learn in parkour to find my target, kill and then escape relatively quickly.<br />
I don't really have a concious, and blood excites me rather than scares me.

Best Answer

probably strangulation - and i would probably be the socially functional type that seduces his victims - i wouldn't be overly physically brutal or sadistic - psychological torture has always interested me more - i think i would keep them prisoner as long as possible, and test them, ideally releasing the ones i liked if it could be safely contrived ---- but i don't this destiny is very likely for me

Best Answer

Sounds risky, you probably wouldn't last very long.

Best Answer

and i yes i would have ideal victims, but in reality such murderers are forced to take the women they can catch, where they're not "lucky" enough to connect their dark karma with their victim's

Best Answer

or men, if that's your thing

Best Answer

not necessarily Knight - it depends in the execution of the abduction itself, and how conscious and perceptive you are of what is going on around you, and your capacity to delay gratification and make cool decisions - if i turned bad i reckon i could be very dangerous indeed, though i would have to restructure my life first to create an effective lair, and all the accoutrements of transport, weaponry restraint and so forth

Best Answer

my advanced grasp of psychology would in itself make me very dangerous

Best Answer

but hey, what a sick thing to boast hey?

Best Answer

Yes, also one of the main rules. Do not kill in a single area, never have what they call "A hunting grounds", mix it up and never have a set path that they can follow.

Best Answer

yeah, i'm actually writing about this - i might even show a whole new side of turtlesplash next year - if i don't just drift away from EP

Best Answer

All my victims will die by a bag of raw cut onions being placed over their heads. I'd hide the bodies in random people's cars and call the cops on them from the victims own phones.

Best Answer

Well, I'd choose something completely bloody nuts. Like, I live in a huge city, so I would kill for example every librarian whose name begins with "P". And then I'd kill 5 redheaded bartenders. And then just random people but I'd spraypaint their bodies purple or something. I would keep it fun and exciting.

Best Answer