iamanasianrose iamanasianrose 22-25, F 16 Answers Dec 4, 2012 in Hobbies

Human race.... a race indistinguishable by those who want to segregate them but still remains obviously Earthling.

Best Answer

I guess it would be alien. Of course, I believe we are all alien anyway. We took over the bodies of babies during pregnancy, but something about the human gene made us forget where we came from. :)

Best Answer

Native American there is so much history and culture it just deserves a deeper look.

Best Answer

Well I'm happy as who I am but if I had to choose right now id say half Japanese, half Black so I could have a big booty and long hair.

Best Answer

A slow one because it's easier than the fast ones

Best Answer

Well i would opt to become a Korean. A SOUTH KOREAN... lol just to make that clear.. phew.. Because i admire their achievement in making a great nation out of the devastating aftermath of the 1950's Korean war.

Best Answer

Let's see. I been a part of the rat race for 65 years. I rather not join any race that requires U to get up way early.

Best Answer

The Daytona 500

Best Answer

the one that gets all the free stuff like food stamps housing money medical care and are moved to the head of the line

Best Answer

you're already white. More people receiving those benefits are white than any other race.

Best Answer

i did not say any race of people you did so it is nice to know where you stand

Best Answer

horse race?.. :P

Best Answer

hahah!!!nice answer!

Best Answer

glad u laughed.. :)

Best Answer

i dunno - Chinese maybe

Best Answer

truly, it's a nonsense question - but maybe Dutch would be a wiser choice

Best Answer

I incorporate 4 races already. so the only change I actually consider would be a truly immortal werewolf like Van Helsing movie style, real world, not digital illusion.... so I could make those I dont like into dog food. But.... no luck so far finding some like that. They either extinct or a hollywood hoax.

Best Answer