Redistribute stuff so no one is hungry or homeless- the rich can stay that way so long as every child has a full belly and a roof to sleep under

Best Answer

I have tried to find the best solution for this question since I was 3.<br />
Regret to say, that I just get more and more questions/problems no matter how I try to choose the correct path. I gave up! :/

Best Answer

I am way underqualified for that job.<br />
Sounds like a male Mormon's dream.

Best Answer

Just refers to a Mormon doctrine and a sort of credo: "As man is, God once was. As God is, man may become." It's the Mormon belief that God was once a man and that he became God through obedience to his god....that's where the bits about plurality of gods comes from in the history of Mormonism. If you're interested in that sort of thing, you can look it up in a book called "Mormon Doctrine" by Bruce McConkie. (I think I remember that name rightly.) I have found that some Mormons don't aspire to the belief, just as there is division in regards to things like blood atonement or plural marriage. The Mormon missionaries who shared the book with me were divided on it...one believed in the man/god doctrine, and one wasn't so sure. I realize that you might feel you are defending Mormons somehow...but the remark wasn't meant as a slight. It's just a doctrine that I referred to.

Best Answer

And to chaotic peace....I'm thinking your remark was meant as a slight to me...but I also realize that you probably know as little about Mormonism as you know about who I am. There are many Mormons who firmly believe that man may aspire to become a god. They aren't ashamed of it, and they would have zero problem with what I wrote. As a point of fact, they might find it insulting that others would assume that I was being insulting in mentioning it. They see nothing wrong there.

Best Answer

A world with out greed and lies

Best Answer

I dunno, but we'd all likely be doomed if I were in charge.

Best Answer

0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer