what would you most regret not having told someone? Why haven’t you told them yet?
heartlessmen heartlessmen 18-21, M 6 Answers Mar 12 in Embarrassing & Funny

no regrets..

Best Answer

nothing... I make sure everyone i know has no doubts about how i feel about them... I can tell the people i didn't get tell them i loved them before they died that i love them when I see them again in the after life. :)

Best Answer

Check my messages on EP!

Best Answer

I want to say, thank you for being the most uplifting thing in my life, for instilling things in me which I can always depend on and hold true. I want you to know you mean something to me, it's not just a passing phase. I want you to know that I'm aware now of the times in my life I wasn't responsible or didn't do the right thing, and I feel remorse for that. I know that choices I've made in my life, has hindered me and I can't blame that on anyone else. The actions of others, are on those people, but I am not running from my own. You are the people that I think about when I think of all that is right and good and just. I'm sorry that we couldn't meet in any other circumstance and get to know each other. You've given me more than anyone else ever has. I won't ever forget that. I'm still hurting a lot right now and I know that my feelings are not your concern. I guess I want you to know that no matter how you view me or how much you hate me, I can't feel that way about you. I may be pathetic, I may be a loser, but every day I work at becoming better and wiser. If I could do things again, I'd tell you I needed help. I didn't want to get sent back to that awful mental place. I wanted to be taken seriously. I'm sorry if I ever let you down.

Best Answer