romariooo romariooo 41-45, M 11 Answers Jan 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Find a way to live longer.

Best Answer

I would find the most adorable boy, I would eat a bunch of pizza with him, watch 80's movies and cuddle in a giant blanket fort that covers a blow up mattress that we put in the living room and give lots of neck kisses and shoulder kisses and hand kisses and everywhere kisses. I would have a big water fight with him, and make cute videos of us wrestling and kissing, and dancing. I would get a bunch of tattoos and die my hair crazy fun colors and I would walk around town in fun superhero costumes with him and save kids. I would have a big giant glow stick war with a bunch of really nice cool people. Then, I would tell the adorable boy I met, to write story, about me, and about us.

Best Answer

walk up to the sweetest guy i know and kiss him, "accidentally" drive someone else's car, go the highest speed possible on the car in the desert... stuff along the lines of being my self... yet unrestricted.

Best Answer

say goodbye to everyone and see you in the next life

Best Answer

haha kiss the guy I love

Best Answer

Spend the day with the girl I love.

Best Answer

Finish answering your quest........

Best Answer

Get a room with Growlie

Best Answer