loveless46 loveless46 18-21, F 16 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Despite one of my kids saying she is not proud of me at all....I raised my 2 girls alone & was a single dad, & put them both thru colleges & bought them cars etc...have my own business & I am very proud of myself so I would vote yes.

Best Answer

I've always thought that, compared to being a single parent, things like climbing mount everest or breaking the sound barrier aren't much of an accomplishment.

Best Answer

For the most part yes. But I have 1 (I want to be her friend, no matter what it takes, and hers mine) if I ever could or would be able to get that to happen, I would be able to die a happy death, but now I am being tormented by a loss of someone that I do care about as a friend. Her now deep, deep hatred of me, for maybe helping her out in the past, when no one else would. But I don't know, she will not talk to me. So my death I will not be missed. Except for many other friends and family, I would be missed, I think.

Best Answer

I think we have all made mistakes that we regret and wish we could change.

But overall, I think I've lived an honorable life, loved my wife with all I have had, and been a good and decent example for my children to emulate!

So ya, I'd be proud of the life I've lived.

Best Answer

Yes. I work as a welder. I build things out of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, etc. Even if the whole human race died out tomorrow. Most of things I've made will last for a hundred, several hundred or even thousands of years. That's something a lot of people simply can't say, that they've made things that will last long after they've gone.

Best Answer

pretty much...yes

Best Answer

yes, im not sure yet why

Best Answer

Not particularly, but I wouldn't be ashamed, either. I probably wouldn't think too much about what I've done in the past.

Best Answer

No. I have a fair bit of it left to life and much more to accomplish.

Best Answer

Mmmm... isn't pride a sin?

Best Answer

No..

Best Answer

Some of it, but definitely not all of it...

Best Answer

No, I haven't fallen in love yet. :(

Best Answer