loveless46 loveless46 18-21, F 15 Answers Apr 8, 2012

Despite one of my kids saying she is not proud of me at all....I raised my 2 girls alone & was a single dad, & put them both thru colleges & bought them cars etc...have my own business & I am very proud of myself so I would vote yes.

Best Answer

I've always thought that, compared to being a single parent, things like climbing mount everest or breaking the sound barrier aren't much of an accomplishment.

Best Answer

For the most part yes. But I have 1 (I want to be her friend, no matter what it takes, and hers mine) if I ever could or would be able to get that to happen, I would be able to die a happy death, but now I am being tormented by a loss of someone that I do care about as a friend. Her now deep, deep hatred of me, for maybe helping her out in the past, when no one else would. But I don't know, she will not talk to me. So my death I will not be missed. Except for many other friends and family, I would be missed, I think.

Best Answer

I think we have all made mistakes that we regret and wish we could change.<br />
But overall, I think I've lived an honorable life, loved my wife with all I have had, and been a good and decent example for my children to emulate!<br />
So ya, I'd be proud of the life I've lived.

Best Answer

Yes. I work as a welder. I build things out of steel, aluminum, stainless steel, brass, etc. Even if the whole human race died out tomorrow. Most of things I've made will last for a hundred, several hundred or even thousands of years. That's something a lot of people simply can't say, that they've made things that will last long after they've gone.

Best Answer

pretty much...yes

Best Answer

No. I have a fair bit of it left to life and much more to accomplish.

Best Answer

Mmmm... isn't pride a sin?

Best Answer

No..

Best Answer

Some of it, but definitely not all of it...

Best Answer