Oh its 100,000$ .... :)
Goingnutswife Goingnutswife 31-35, F 8 Answers Feb 13, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Buy an Xbox or PS3, tons of new clothes, chocolates and cupcakes for myself. I love me.

Best Answer

Haha... Of course you need to love yourself :)

Best Answer

Give some to an animal shelter with bones and cat toys. Give some to poor children projects. Give some candies to people in jail. Give some candies to nursing home elders. Give some money to World Wildlife Fund, Save the Children, Defenders of Wildlife or your own organization. Buy yourself and your friend/ beloved a dinner/ movie/ flower candy. That way the money you've won can benefit and create so much love to sooo many who need it. LOVE IS BEST WHEN SHARED!!!!!

Love to everyone, happy Valentines!

Best Answer

Super like!! Happy Valentines :) love is best when shared ... Sooo true

Best Answer

I'd buy 2 tickets on a 3-4 day cruise,spend the rest on the cruise ship.

Best Answer

Yeah i would love that too!!! Maybe someday we will :)

Best Answer

You bet ya we will,they are cheap for at least a 3-4 day cruise.I went on one about a year ago,and it was so relaxing.Save,save,save.I'll meet you there,HA!HA!

Best Answer

We would take a trip over a few days. Boutique hotels are a must!

Best Answer

I will buy ticket for myself to go to bangkok

Best Answer

I'd fly across the country to my best friend. Not in a Valentine kind of way, but just as company. Maybe I'd wait a while though, they might need some space right now.

Best Answer