The ability to predict the obvious.

Best Answer

I love this.

Best Answer

Haha :)

Best Answer

controlling the length of my fingernails.

Best Answer

That was an excellent family guy episode (:

Best Answer

It was. I liked how she scratched the guy and he's like " Ow!! That hurt!! Is it bleeding? No... Ouch, though!"

Best Answer

Hey, that could get infected and then who knows!

Best Answer

maybe. But the chances are of it getting infected aren't very high.

Best Answer

You don't know where her nails had been... or what nasties were already on his skin.

Best Answer

Omg Sarah XD

Best Answer

haha what? germs are everywhere!

Best Answer

That's not what I thought of when you said "you don't know where her nails have been"

Best Answer

well I don't know what you're thinking. My mind's pure as fresh snow :p

Best Answer

Being able to talk to sea creatures knowing good and well I don't swim and I'd never go into a ocean to try it out.

Best Answer

Wow, can't understand why I find this question so difficult to answer. I suppose I would want the power to just relax without stressing myself out to do so.

Best Answer

Time Traveling powers, not to disrupt the space time continuum, but to simply buy stuff in the future and prevent my own death, because i really loath death itself. to go back in time and to dance in one of the greatest disco of the 1970s, it's always been a dream for me to go back and experience the 70s disco, i hate today's mainstream songs.

Best Answer

it maybe pointless contribution to the world, but it's a my own satisfaction

Best Answer

I have plenty of pointless super powers already!

Best Answer

Irritating sniffles

Best Answer