Fiction; Drama. It would be able about me and my good and bad conscience. Learning about what I was meant to do and ulimately how I end up changing to live that life.. Sounds kind of boring when I type it out but really in my mind, its not. The title would probably be called something like Metamorphosis.
AERogers92 AERogers92 18-21, F 7 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in EP

Film noir - It would be a movie about a man who is deeply in love with a woman, and he gets so obsessed that one day he follows her to her home and goes to make a confession of love, but witnesses her being murdered. He goes about his normal business and puts out of his mind as he was stalking her and didn't want to be accused of the murder as he went out his way to follow her. Days later, he sees her again. He begins to investigate the murder and the events that transpired before getting in over his head.

It would be called Trailing Scarlet, and it's a dual meaning. He's following a trail of blood but the woman he had feelings for was called Scarlet.

Best Answer

Holy ****. You should totally post that summary online and see if you can make that into a movie.

Best Answer

Haha, thanks. I just made it up.

Best Answer

Comedy - "$hit Faced" ....Four friends go to Vegas for a bachelor party and one comes up missing. Fearing he's dead his friends try to find him. All the while running into strange situations and danger that give clues to where their missing friend is.....oh, wait. Never mind.

Best Answer

Quantum Adventures Through the Multiverse, likely one of the weirdest movies ever made.

Best Answer

A romantic feel good zombie movie.

Best Answer

I dont want to say because too many people I know know what movie I want to make and how very different it is so it would be a dead giveaway.

Best Answer

*****

Best Answer

A comedy. I don't know what it would be called.

Best Answer