JAZ1792 JAZ1792 18-21, M 11 Answers Dec 11, 2011

kill some food

Best Answer

Ditto

Best Answer

Run and enjoy the wind in my fur :)

Best Answer

Hehe I hope Haven reads this...<br />
I'd run around america, howling, until I got to haven's house and i'd sit and howl until she came outside and told me to shut up!!!!!! :) And then I'd go annoy the rest of the pack!!!!!!! Oh and then it would be your turn and then the wao then the rising sun, ect ect ect :) I'm such a nice wolf :) I am really im just hyper !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I can tell your hyper yup yup. I would also howl around america but I would stop in every state to find each wolf in my pack.

Best Answer

You have a wolf in every state?

Best Answer

Oh by the way If I got to them first they most probably wouldnt be in a good mood if i had just woken them up or something like that :)

Best Answer

I have a wolves in 16 different states &amp; 1 Switzerland.

Best Answer

Cool! My pack has one in England. MEEE!!!! Awwww would I even have enough time in a day to run to America, oooo yay i'd get to swim, and do all that howling? Ow my throat would really hurt after that wouldn't it. Aww the moons really pretty at the moment....

Best Answer

Arent I just :D That comes with adorableness aswell :) Oh and cookies hahahaha damn im never gonna finish this art homework lol XD

Best Answer

Hehe all ive got is imaginary ones but im sure they'll do :D

Best Answer

I would run around Australia because i live there and prove there r wolves in austalia.

Best Answer

I'd be crushed into depression the rest of my life if I could not become one again...nothing worse than haviing tasted true life for a moment, knowing one will never taste it again.

Best Answer

Pure poetry

Best Answer

Run through the woods and howl plus I'd be wishing it could last forever

Best Answer

Kill as many humans as possible

Best Answer

no need to kill &amp; stoop to their level &amp; increase the stereotype

Best Answer

Get some food I havnt eaton. In 3days

Best Answer

mark a few trees and sniff some butts.

Best Answer