What a great question! <br />
I think it would be an 'art studio', where I would sell prints of my photography and use my photographs to create greeting cards, stationery, etc. I think it would be kind of unique, as my photographic perspective is from the seat of my power chair - thus the name of the business would be "Rolling Lens Photography". I would advertise with a website, on Facebook, with flyers and business cards. <br />
Oh, and I would use my photoblog, rollinglens.wordpress.com to highlight new prints and designs that would become available. :)

Best Answer

a cajun restaurant. i would let people know by t.v., radio, word of mouth, and simply cooking, and open the back door, and let the aroma do her job!

Best Answer

I have had several business,es all have been successful, I am not sure what business I would want to start just now, because the economy in the UK is still very unpredictable. The best way to let people know about your business, is by having your own website, and as many links to other websites as possible.

Best Answer

depends on the business im going into! If it was something like Kids parties, I would strt off with word of mouth at a school, advertise in child friendly magazines. ZGet myself out into the world to promote myself, use the net use my facebook etc etc..

Best Answer

I would start a hair salon for people who want to get there hair done but dont want to look like anything was done to it. I think door to door would be the best approach

Best Answer

I would start a thermal dynamics consulting firm, and I would market it through engineering periodicals.

Best Answer

Every second thing you type here... add in your website. Until that is EP boots you off

Best Answer