Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 27 Answers Jul 11 in Health

LMAO ! If anyone actually won a lifetime supply of McD's it would not be that long lasting as eating there EVERYDAY would kill you in about 3 months lol.

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Sure. But I'd also buy a shitton for people who are hungry. It may be **** food. But it's food.

Best Answer

Of course. They have a wide array of menu choices, it's not all unhealthy.

Best Answer

True!

Best Answer

Not true, even the greens are not grown the same way as others might grow them, it's a business, a corporation, it is all about reducing costs while maintaining maximum profit, hence the awful food.

Best Answer

The coffee and other McCafe beverages there are great.

Best Answer

A cooperation trying to keep up with the times. People are eating better so they must improve

Best Answer

**** yeah.. you're die after a few months though lol

Best Answer

No. If I ate at McDonalds all the time, I wouldn't be around for even a third of a lifetime to enjoy it.

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

Free ? - gross

Best Answer

If i had to eat it there, then yes sometime's

Best Answer

sure, i like mcdonalds

Best Answer

id take the cash, thank you

Best Answer

Well if the hot dogs,fresh meat and veggies and potatoes ran low,in tandem with the bank account,certainly! Supersize me!

Best Answer

No, thank you.

Best Answer

Like maybe once a week.. but then it would start to wear off after about a month or two.

Best Answer

Not very often. It isn't that good, and the nearest one if 15 miles from my home.

Best Answer

I would get the food everyday and give it to all the homeless puppies and kittens who are suffering and starving.

Best Answer

Nope,because it will cuts my lifetime

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No..... I wouldn't eat any of it personally. O.o

Best Answer
Best Answer

No. I don't eat there now for a reason. I'd give it to somebody who does.

Best Answer

They do have coffee that's not half bad.

Best Answer