gelroller gelroller 46-50, M 67 Answers Jul 3, 2012

Only with the option to self terminate

Best Answer

amen!

Best Answer

Yes only if i can stay a certain age nd never get older

Best Answer

Yes .... where do i sign up

Best Answer

No...I do want to be in heaven one day....

Best Answer

I wouldn't want to be immortal... It would hurt when those close to me pass away and I live on.

Best Answer

no... i don't want to grow old and watch my love ones die

or see the morons populate the world

Best Answer

Definitely.

.

If I had the choice to either live a regular length life (around 85 years) or live for all eternity then I would choose immortality. I would probably regret it, but I would be able to accomplish so much more.

.

Then again there are so many variables. Would you just get older and weaker or stay young? Could you self terminate? Does it mean you cannot be destroyed or you live forever as long as you remain intact?

Best Answer

No way! I want to go to heaven.

Best Answer

Forever? Even in the best case, if somehow humans learn to live in peace with this planet, in just a couple of hundred million years, the Earth becomes uninhabitable. After that, things may become very boring.

Best Answer

F no life and people are too cruel. Plus I hate being alone. Forever is a really long time.

Best Answer

Hell no...why in the **** would i want to live this miserable piece of sh*t existence forever? It has done me good to make it this long without f*cken snapping and going completely off the deep end

Best Answer

No! I learn more when I know there is a deadline.

Best Answer

I would consider it but I think I'd let it pass forever is a long time

Best Answer

First - liked your question, sometimes I wonder how this kind of thing would be?!

We will live forever - the Universe is eternal.

If on this earth - probably what you exactly mean, yes, I would live forever after experiencing and learning thousand times - the hardest test was three years ago

and since then I am a different person -a better one.

Learning and growing through experiences, that's what life is all about.

Best Answer

No have you ever seen a truly happy vampire??

I wouldn't cos I couldn't outlive my daughter and one day the kids she may have,it would be odd..and very sad :(

Best Answer

I'd do it. As long as my health was good the whole time. Ageless would be perfect.

Best Answer

No because I don't want to see my friends, and family die while I still live

Best Answer

No

I could not take watching

All of my loved ones die

Best Answer

No, not interested

Best Answer

in a heartbeat

Best Answer