chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 14 Answers Apr 25 in Doing Good

That's when my hidden bull whip comes out...

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahaha! Is that weapon legal?

Best Answer

No laws against it yet... I used it twice before - just to let some people hiding in the shadows of a dark street know that I had something... I wasn't bothered...

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahaha! You are Bad!!!

Best Answer

I would help or die trying

Best Answer

I would certainly help! Walk on by? Who would just ignore someone in trouble? God.

Best Answer

I hate people who take advantage of others. When I see something like that, it makes me want to shove my hand down their throat and see whether they die from suffocation or drowning in their own vomit.

Best Answer

I would and have helped.

Best Answer

Some guy thought about mugging me once, until he realized that my dog wasn't going to back down and he would have to fight both of us. I let my dog tell some random guy 'what for' when I thought he was going to hit his girlfriend.....

Best Answer

I would apprehend the attacker. I done this once when I saw a guy hit another car and take off. I chased the car till it stopped and demanded the guy go back and talk to the victims. He said his brakes stopped working . I drove him in my car back to the victims and dropped him there. Left my phone number incase needed.

Best Answer

If the mugger had a gun or something, no way.<br />
Otherwise, I'd probably grab something and try to hit him on the head and knock him out. This is the kind of situation I find exciting.

Best Answer

I don't know, I might just stand there in shock.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation. I'm not about to fight a heavyweight or take a bullet for a stranger who would, as like as not, walk on by if the same was happening to me.<br />
I would help if I thought there was a reasonable chance of success though.

Best Answer

i'd like to think I would help, but you never know the danger you can put yourself in by getting involved. I would call the police immediately

Best Answer

I'd call the cops.

Best Answer

Help

Best Answer