chocomint chocomint 51-55, F 14 Answers Apr 25 in Doing Good

That's when my hidden bull whip comes out...

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahaha! Is that weapon legal?

Best Answer

No laws against it yet... I used it twice before - just to let some people hiding in the shadows of a dark street know that I had something... I wasn't bothered...

Best Answer

Hahahahahahahaha! You are Bad!!!

Best Answer

I would help or die trying

Best Answer

I would certainly help! Walk on by? Who would just ignore someone in trouble? God.

Best Answer

I hate people who take advantage of others. When I see something like that, it makes me want to shove my hand down their throat and see whether they die from suffocation or drowning in their own vomit.

Best Answer

I would and have helped.

Best Answer

If the mugger had a gun or something, no way.<br />
Otherwise, I'd probably grab something and try to hit him on the head and knock him out. This is the kind of situation I find exciting.

Best Answer

I don't know, I might just stand there in shock.

Best Answer

It depends on the situation. I'm not about to fight a heavyweight or take a bullet for a stranger who would, as like as not, walk on by if the same was happening to me.<br />
I would help if I thought there was a reasonable chance of success though.

Best Answer

i'd like to think I would help, but you never know the danger you can put yourself in by getting involved. I would call the police immediately

Best Answer

I'd call the cops.

Best Answer

Help

Best Answer