ronaldjroach ronaldjroach 56-60 11 Answers Oct 26, 2010

Yes, But the irony is that real prostitutes make enough money to justify it. I dont know what my excuse is.

Best Answer

I hear ya partner.

Best Answer

Not at all. It makes you either desperate or desirous of a job.<br />
Response:<br />
Don't think I'm looking the other way. I think that when needs must, you may be desperate and will take any job to fulfil those needs.<br />
I don't think working necessarily means you are prostituting yourself, otherwise the entire world is filled with ******.<br />
BTW, I think that prostitution is an honourable profession.

Best Answer

Just look the other way. Thanks, but that just doesn't work for me, however, it seems to be a winning formula for most.

Best Answer

No unless the new job as some form of sex as part of the job desc<x>ription. Compromising our values doesn't make us ******. Everybody has to do something, but nobody can do everything.

Best Answer

Were the American Indians "The people", or were they "Heathens", as the European religions dubbed them? My point is, think outside of the language, and isn't it a little bogus to come down on ****** that are trying to make a living, when so many of us compromise our values, if somebody is willing to pay us to do so? Even if what we are doing, is not against the law?

Best Answer

If you starve and lose your house, your car, your family, your life while holding on to your pride with able hands, does that make you stupid?<br />
(just a counter question, not a personal condemnation)

Best Answer

Is a street ***** stupid, because she needs to pay the bills? How many companies that you have worked for, are doing something you believe in? How many are doing something that you think is wrong? How many people are in the armed forces, that don't believe in the war, but want a chance at training, and are willing to prostitute themselves to get the training. Of course, you could say that those kind of people are mercenaries. But heros? Not in my book.

Best Answer

uuummm, no. Prostitutes have sex for money. Dont you know that?....I find this question stupid.

Best Answer

Control the language, and you control the minds of non thinking people. Think about the math.

Best Answer

Nope sometimes it means your hungry

Best Answer

So, why do we come down on people that sell their body for sex, when they might just be hungry?

Best Answer

absolutley!

Best Answer