nice commments .... lolz people are like too much excited to listen i wonder what will happen if they get it
rolex928 rolex928 22-25, M 24 Answers May 4, 2011

Ring BF tell him to get packed...and we'd be heading for the airport...

Best Answer

start over....

Best Answer

hire a full time Mistress to have her teach me how to please her or him.

Best Answer

Buy a house.. set up funds for my 2 kids.. make sure that those that I loved dearly were taken care of... Move my bestest buddy down from 6 hours away and bank the rest....

Best Answer

Invest most of it, maybe spend $10,000 around the house and yard

Best Answer

**** id move to Bolivia and meet a hottie get married and liv offa that 4 da rest of meh life or share wit me fam... whatevs

Best Answer

Pay off bills and move to the Carribean....I would keep a house in the states to come back to during storm season, though.

Best Answer

I would build a small eco friendly farm in the mountains,,,,,start a business...and be a blessing to those in need for the rest of my life.....definately taking care of my family

Best Answer

Be with him.

Best Answer

MOVE. travel. maybe get a van or a boat. <br />
and pay back my parentals...and two other people that I owe money to...

Best Answer

give half to the goverment

Best Answer

Bye a new house =250,000$ and furnish it well=50,000$! Bye an X5 BMW=50,000$, shop for around 5000$, start a small company i think in some domain of health concerns=100,000$, distribute around 10,000$ over poor people,, distribute some for family & friend=10,000$, make a tour around the world=25,000! The rest 500,000$ i 'll open an account at some fine bank. And thats all :D

Best Answer

gooooood plans lol

Best Answer

Jump, jump, jump for joy, joy, joy!<br />
Tell all the people I have to be accountable to right now....Social Security, Medicaid, my exhusband, the school system.....that I don't need them any more, and they can keep their meetings and forms and review schedules and stop breathing down my neck. That I have enough money to take care of my son without them all getting into my life and dictating how I must live!<br />
Then I'd put this house on the market and go looking for exactly where I would be happy. Without all the considerations that I have to have now regarding nursing services or real estate prices, etc. I would find a nice piece of land in a quiet green place, maybe with a house.... or I'd build one... and I would be able to BREATHE. <br />
I would find a good money manager and someone who could oversee the funds when I die so that my son will never suffer for the lack of them.<br />
I'd replace all my old furniture. Build a library to house my books. Take up some serious crafting and art. Write that book. I'd give anonymous gifts to those who have meant goodness in my life. Maybe a few other people too.<br />
Oh, and I'd tell my mom about the money, but probably few others. Haha. Otherwise I'd have long lost relatives and "friends" coming out of the woodwork.<br />
I would live quietly and hopefully, a less worried life.

Best Answer

wow :O u are tooo much excited to have them

Best Answer

relocated

Best Answer

I would probably gamble on the horses, with most of it, then spend some of it on booze, and squander the rest........haha

Best Answer

u willl lose alll then dear

Best Answer