nice commments .... lolz people are like too much excited to listen i wonder what will happen if they get it
rolex928 rolex928 22-25, M 24 Answers May 4, 2011

Ring BF tell him to get packed...and we'd be heading for the airport...

Best Answer

start over....

Best Answer

1. Go visit my family. Then get a new place, a new car, save the rest.

Best Answer

hire a full time Mistress to have her teach me how to please her or him.

Best Answer

Buy a house.. set up funds for my 2 kids.. make sure that those that I loved dearly were taken care of... Move my bestest buddy down from 6 hours away and bank the rest....

Best Answer

Invest most of it, maybe spend $10,000 around the house and yard

Best Answer

I would try and take over the world! Muahahahaha!

Best Answer

**** id move to Bolivia and meet a hottie get married and liv offa that 4 da rest of meh life or share wit me fam... whatevs

Best Answer

Pay off bills and move to the Carribean....I would keep a house in the states to come back to during storm season, though.

Best Answer

I would build a small eco friendly farm in the mountains,,,,,start a business...and be a blessing to those in need for the rest of my life.....definately taking care of my family

Best Answer

Be with him.

Best Answer

MOVE. travel. maybe get a van or a boat.

and pay back my parentals...and two other people that I owe money to...

Best Answer

give half to the goverment

Best Answer

Bye a new house =250,000$ and furnish it well=50,000$! Bye an X5 BMW=50,000$, shop for around 5000$, start a small company i think in some domain of health concerns=100,000$, distribute around 10,000$ over poor people,, distribute some for family & friend=10,000$, make a tour around the world=25,000! The rest 500,000$ i 'll open an account at some fine bank. And thats all :D

Best Answer

gooooood plans lol

Best Answer

Jump, jump, jump for joy, joy, joy!

Tell all the people I have to be accountable to right now....Social Security, Medicaid, my exhusband, the school system.....that I don't need them any more, and they can keep their meetings and forms and review schedules and stop breathing down my neck. That I have enough money to take care of my son without them all getting into my life and dictating how I must live!

Then I'd put this house on the market and go looking for exactly where I would be happy. Without all the considerations that I have to have now regarding nursing services or real estate prices, etc. I would find a nice piece of land in a quiet green place, maybe with a house.... or I'd build one... and I would be able to BREATHE.

I would find a good money manager and someone who could oversee the funds when I die so that my son will never suffer for the lack of them.

I'd replace all my old furniture. Build a library to house my books. Take up some serious crafting and art. Write that book. I'd give anonymous gifts to those who have meant goodness in my life. Maybe a few other people too.

Oh, and I'd tell my mom about the money, but probably few others. Haha. Otherwise I'd have long lost relatives and "friends" coming out of the woodwork.

I would live quietly and hopefully, a less worried life.

Best Answer

wow :O u are tooo much excited to have them

Best Answer

relocated

Best Answer

I would probably gamble on the horses, with most of it, then spend some of it on booze, and squander the rest........haha

Best Answer

u willl lose alll then dear

Best Answer