mepisces mepisces 56-60, M 17 Answers Oct 28, 2010

i would keep 1 million for myself and donate the rest to non-governmental charities because my government cannot be trusted with money.

Best Answer

I would become a monster

Best Answer

Tell no one, live quietly, and give some away anonymously

Best Answer

i would die!!

Best Answer

I would need only 10% of that to keep me happy so I'd give the rest away to people around me who really need it.

Best Answer

probably only bank it somewhere

Best Answer

buy a hundred million lottery tickets

Best Answer

Ask for it in pounds.<br />
T.C.

Best Answer

Buy homes for the homeless. SEt up employees to teach them and help them get back on track.<br />
Send packages to thrid world countries to set them up in farming <br />
advertise free counselling to anyone who needs it<br />
set up my people helping businesses and give jobs to people who want to help people

Best Answer

keep some...do amazing things for others with most of it..me and mine don't need that much.

Best Answer

i would start making lingerie and womans clothes for men

Best Answer

Put former/current street kids in a commitee to open a by and for shelter for homeless youth. Help mentor and support those who have no education or self efficacy. Offer career and life skill support with lots of fun and self determination encouraged. And no media involvement. Community partnerships with police and government. Ethical, and committed vision. Then id learn to be a mechanic of heavy duty machinery. But id want to work at the shelter every night. :) i made it through 8th grade. And am 30 now still working at the only low barrier youth shelter in Canada of its kind. I love what i do. And i wish i could do more.

Best Answer

take out a hit on justin bieber lol

Best Answer

I WILL HELP THE POORS & WILL HELP MY BROTHERS & SISTERS AND MY PARENTS.MY FAMILY WILLBE LIVE AS I LIVE RICH AND I WILL KEEP ALL KINDS OF ANIMALS EACH PAIR.FOR ME & FOR MY CHILDREN

Best Answer