This reply could be unanimous by nature.
paclark paclark 31-35 12 Answers Apr 26, 2012

Do you mean we'd have to wear ens clothing and vise versa?<br />
If so we'd have it much easier. Imagine a man having all the choices we have. The shoes alone will kill them. <br />
I bet within a month they'd come up with a comfortable 4 inch pump!

Best Answer

men of course, women are always making some dumb s**t up to wear.. and it's never comfortable.

Best Answer

For me as a man, I would win this switch. <br />
For women, clothes are a much more enjoyable thing... your clothes encompass our jeans and t (cos i know plenty of chicks wear jeans and t or better yet jeans and tank top) yet if you're in the mood for something else there are 6 more floors to the damn store to choose from... the guys usually get the dark corner of half a floor.

Best Answer

Defo women. I mean all they'll have to do is wear shirt, trousers and a coat and voila... whereas men will have over 10,000 items to choose from (and that might be under clothes alone).

Best Answer

Females would have it easy. males would be in a flap

Best Answer

Dresses are easier to slip on over the head, so the men would have it easier if they chose dresses. Otherwise, it would be pretty even IMO.

Best Answer

I win!!! lol I am a genetic male But for the last 50 years I have been dressing as a woman. So I would win! If I had to wear pants or jeans I Would Loose! I hate pants! My last pair was when I was Age Five!

Best Answer

Clothes are essentially gender neutral anyhow so there would be little net effect. I am a guy who wears dresses & skirts with a rare day in pants when I have to climb ladders or crawl under equipment.

Best Answer

Skirts would definitely be better than pants. But for the top, it would be a deadlock.<br />
We'd quickly come to hate bras and you'd quickly learn to hate neckties.

Best Answer

HA HA

Best Answer

Well you guys really wouldn't need to wear bras, she didn't say you'd grow breasts! lol

Best Answer

Lol maybe it was wishful thinking

Best Answer