ICE4All ICE4All 26-30, M 30 Answers Jul 22, 2011

After I played with my self for a while I would go find my ugliest friend and and **** his brains out.

Just imagine what hope it would give to everyone to know that a super model was willing to **** him.

(If he can get a super model than anyone can).

Then I would let men shower me in gifts in hopes that I might go to bed with them, get all my drinks and dinners for free, have doors opened for me and complain that the toilet seat was up, then I would realize that I was the one who left the seat up remember what a pervert I am and pull a train until all my holes were reamed and creamed and I was unable to carry on.

After that I would be the super model who pulls a train every so often, Hot & Horny.

Best Answer

You are such a sweet friend to do that for another.
Strange, that does happen from time to time with hot girls as they know that guys that they attract are jerks with huge egos and no brains and take sex for granted. The 'uglies' don't take anything for granted and **** like there is no tomorrow.

Best Answer

********** for like a week straight, then do girl on girl ****.

Best Answer

Cry a little. I think I'd miss having boobs. But afterward, curiousity would have me tinkering with my new equipment...

Best Answer

Have sex with a black dude with a 12 inch penis

Best Answer

Has this been a fantasy of yours for a long while, then????

Best Answer

I would pee, first and foremost, because I would be bursting. The moment my booty hits the toilet seat I would unleash the floodgates, but because I still like girls, I would need 2 change.

Best Answer

I'd eat my breakfast off my washboard Abs, then probably prance around infront of the mirror. Forgetting that I had a modelling job to do, I'd tried to see how many women I could get in the space of a day, just to have sex with as many people as I'd want to. And not get labled for it.

Best Answer

get a job modeling for Victoria's secret and have in my contract besides a fat salary that i get to keep all the clothes that i model.

Best Answer

As with 4mywife I would do the same and give a treat to my 'ugly' friends and give the finger to the jerks with huge egos who beat their hairy chests to scare and intimidate the uglies away.

Best Answer

Play with myself, get some big toys and play some more, get a boob job if i wasn't already huge on top, wear a corset, dress sexy in tight revealing clothes, wear the highest heels I can find all the time, go shopping for sky high heel shoes and boots and try them all on, get some body parts pierced in strategic places. Get a makeover and wear a lot of makeup, get a manicure with long fake nails

Why would I do all of this? Because I could.

Best Answer

Live a bit of a Hugh Hefner lifestyle.

Best Answer

do the modelling job i guess. and since i'm still a girl inside, i'd probably be seen as a gay guy since i'd want to date other guy models :D

Best Answer

scream nd panic but then i start loving every single part of it for some reason but i'll feel weird changing or taking a shower.

Best Answer

I would do lots and lots of ****.

Best Answer

i would do a another guy ..cuz i would be gay:P

Best Answer

mater bate.

Best Answer

****, I'd be running the planet by the end of the week...........

Best Answer

i would just look at myself in the mirror for a long while and then id start fingering myself. :)

Best Answer

SHOPPING!!! Then go mess with people.

Best Answer

i would go gte a piece of ***. just want to know what the other sex feels when the ****.

Best Answer

Take pictures and tour change rooms.

Best Answer