TheHypocrite TheHypocrite 22-25, M 19 Answers Jul 17, 2010

Probably cry like a baby and beg for my life, then I would lie about it later in front of my friends.

Best Answer

That would be the most traumatic experience for me, if ever. Well, everytime I wake up each morning, I pray and thank God I'm still alive.. alive to have another chances, alive to meet and love my family and friends, alive to develop and improve myself. But if that would be the case, I won't be able to think about these things anymore. I would have just freeze, and wait for something to happen, hoping for someone to save me. But I believe that if that guy with gun pointing on me made a cue to shot me, I'd pray as fast as I can, just before I'd finally die, and ask God for forgiveness of my sins.

Best Answer

if i woke up one morning with a gun to my head i'd be started. i'd feel like i am helpless,with nothing left to do but think back of all the wrong things i've done,i'd forgive all that needs to be forgiven and just in my head name the ones i love my boyfriend,friends,and family,and tell them how much i do love them and hope they can go on without me

Best Answer

I don't think I'd even scream, I'd be too stunned. I'd gasp loudly though and if the intruder was close to me, I'd probably freeze, and if further away, I'd probably uselessly flail around like I'm trying to at least sit up.

Best Answer

I probably would have this reaction

Best Answer

Crap my pants and hope the person does not put any lead in me.

Best Answer

Push the sheets down, spread wide and ask if they'd like to get inside and get some before they do me for good.

Best Answer

I would do whatever was asked of me until I saw an opportunity to change the situation.

Best Answer

At this point in my life, I would tell the guy to get the hell of my bed and leave now before I make him wish he was never born. . no mercy.

Best Answer

Go back to sleep.

Best Answer

Tell you to pull the trigger. No BS answer, if you were capable of getting to my bed without waking me up..you earned the kill.

Best Answer

I guess you would just have to do as they requested, until the barrel of the gun was pointed elsewhere. then you can try to be a hero if you dare. you may have nothing to lose anyway. maybe the back of your head or your noodle.

Best Answer

I would try to stay calm and most likely do as I was told.

Best Answer