But captain Kirk has taught us so much about not altering the future! Spock has also helped with this crucial lesson.

Best Answer

No. the war was run by minds that were determined to start the war, i dont think they would had changed their plans just listening to one person.

Best Answer

I'd have to try.... but everyone would think I was crazy.<br />
Micky

Best Answer

Wow, thats a great question. Maybe if you could convince the government of what you knew. The other question is, should you try? The good guys did win, afterall.

Best Answer

yes i tell let make peace talk. i would have down in history 08:17:34 on 09/11/2001 stop all planes in air because nuclear bomb might be drop in u.s.a. but wouldn't tell real thing why. if live until 09/11/2001 at 07:17:34 i started my own attack on airports call in bomb threats on pay phones stop all are traffic control.......

Best Answer

Or just give Osama's dad a condom.

Best Answer

how stop war. kill hiter i did oswell did kennedy sniper off hiter.

Best Answer

Probably not a lot, as soon as you got involved, things would change, so wouldn't pan out that way.

Best Answer

I'm basically asking how well versed in WWII history and how adaptive you are.

Best Answer

Oh, I'd have a lot of knowledge of what happened, but the ability to change much at that point was very limited. Genuinely strategically impactful actions from a standing start would be few. probably an immediate focus on submarine warfare tactics would be the single biggest change in Europe. in Asia we'd still want pearl harbour to bring the US in.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. The war had nothing to do with the United States. Hitler was a fool to align few align himself with the Japanese.

Best Answer

Yup - but I'm from the yUK - so I want the US in - and yes he was a fool to align himself that way - but Mussolini wasn't much better of an axis power either,

Best Answer

It would depend upon one's position and influence.

Best Answer

What would yours be?

Best Answer

No pact with Hitler and invade through Poland early while Nazis are engaged with Europe West.

Best Answer

I could yes.

Best Answer

What all would you do?

Best Answer

I have read enough about Nazi Germany, who's who etc. and I would have used that intelligence.

Best Answer

To what extent?

Best Answer

lets just say my grandfather would not have died in France.

Best Answer

Yes for a short time. Then things would change because of the information you gave and history would quickly take another path.

Best Answer

I admit there would be more to gain in fighting for the Nazis than for the allies. If you could convince Hitler to maintain non aggression with Russia and focus on securing the oil in the middle east while working to foster relations with the United States, you could win the war for Germany.

Best Answer

Well i would not be assisting Germany. However if Germany did not invade Russia then Russia would have invaded soon after. The reason why millions of Soviet troops where captured within the first few weeks of the war was because the Russians had amassed an invasion force on the border and was waiting for the order from starlin to attack. The soviet army on the border did not set up defensive works because they where not there to defend they where there to attack. That's why that got caught do bad by the surprise German attack.

Best Answer