CreateTVT CreateTVT 26-30 18 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Parenting & Family

First, I will spend my money wisely; And second help the less fortunate.

Best Answer

I'd pay off our school loans and then immediately put the remaining money into some form of investments and savings. I'd also probably buy a small modest home so I don't have to clean as much. I'd also continue working. <br />
Too many lotto winners give out money to people and end up in a worse position than what they were in.

Best Answer

Id pay off their debts and give them all a nice amount to settle down with then Id find out how quickly they would blow it all and create new debt and then Id pay those off and say "Really!!? I fixed everything, got you started over and you mess it all up again.!! wtf Get it together!

Best Answer

Well in the first place if I came into that type of money nobody is going to know about it cause only a fools would blab their money and as the old sayings goes a fool and his money is soon parted...

Best Answer

I would give the Homeless man at the end of my street a warm house( one of the new prefabricated homes) with a place to park his shopping cart.50 percent would go in taxes.straight off.Then i would build villages for war veterans with work shops and retraining facilities.

Best Answer

I'd buy a house for each of my 4 children.

Best Answer

A modest home for my friends who just inherited their brothers kids (4 from 6mo-9yrs) and they live in a tiny house.<br />
A home for me & gypsy. (we have to count we are almost homeless)<br />
My daughter a good home for when she gets re-stationed in Ft Hood, for her and her kids (she did the whole iraq thing).<br />
and then treat people to lunches at work.<br />
Go out and just make strangers smile.

Best Answer

houses, cars, pay off debt. all just so they could leave me the **** alone for the rest of my lfe

Best Answer

Rubber dolls for every one. everywhere, everywhere. Fluffy ones too.

Best Answer

Buy a bus and go about my city pikcing up they homeless children, there is an advert on the tele about this charity for kids who come from broken homes etc, salvation army too, fund them every year i live, its shite the thought some people live during xmas

Best Answer