chocolatelover2011 chocolatelover2011 22-25 12 Answers Jun 8, 2011

Pay of my house give some to my children and my parents put some away and help as many as I can.

Best Answer

buy a $750.000 house.

Best Answer

I would finalize my divorce, purchase my own business and become self employed, buy a reliable safe car, buy a comfortable house with enough land to have a couple horses and small animals, start a savings account for my baby daughter, purchase a comfortable house for my Mother, invest in real estate on my Father's behalf, and invest in real estate for myself. Oh and I'd spoil my daughter in every wonderful way you could imagine.

Best Answer

Put two hundred thousand in a credit union account for me to live on. pay off my bills, give ten grand each in grandkids college fund. divide the rest up with my needy family and friends. Buy a modest trailer to live out my days in.

Best Answer

Invest in a cabin in the middle of nowhere, the hard core sticks. Equipped with guns, ammo, solar pannels, and a big a$$ fence. If you laugh your not invited to watch the world implode from the safety of my make shift bunker.

Best Answer

one mil? Damn it takes at least 10 to buy rupert grint...

Best Answer

Clear debts, bulldoze house and rebuild. Donate to the kids school and invest so that I can donate every year to whoever/whatever I see fit at the time

Best Answer

That's easy. Pay off all big bills. Splurge only about $10k and invest the remainder. With a good 5% return on investment, I can live comfortably on $50K/yr for the rest of my life. Now if I move to Costa Rica, Panama or Belize I can triple that and buy a nice home, daily cleaning services, large English-speaking communities and no rat race.

Best Answer

Best quality coke I could get, jack daniel by the gallon,******, ecstacy and death within a week.<br />
But it would be a great week

Best Answer

Buy a 4 bedroom home with 4 or 5 acres, Take care of old debts, donate about a quarter of it to local charities and then put the rest in the bank and live a reclusive life for the rest of my days

Best Answer

A well-thought out plan.

Best Answer

Blow it. It'll all be gone within 2 weeks..

Best Answer

I feel you (as they say)

Best Answer

Lol! Geez it would disappear really fast! How would you blow it?

Best Answer

I'd have a house built from the ground up, and that would just about use it all...

Best Answer

Of course, I'd rent it out after I built it, so I can earn some $$ back

Best Answer

Realistic? Then there is no way I would be getting 1 million dollars anyway ;p

Best Answer