CoitusInterruptus CoitusInterruptus 31-35, F 18 Answers Feb 15 in Community

Probably some to help medical missionaries, like Doctors Without Borders. Not sure how much, because I can't even imagine that amount of money.

Best Answer

1,000,000 ,000 and it would be my choice and not anybody elses.

Best Answer

I would donate it all to many different charity's

Best Answer

Not a cent. However, I will set say 2m pounds of it in a trust. The trust would have investments. The income from the investments would be re-invested for say 30 something years till say when I die. Then the trust would have more than the original 2M pounds of today's value. Then the trust then could distributes say ⅓ of is income to different charities-local libraries evenly. The rest of ⅔ income is again reinvested back in the investments of the trust. So the trust gets larger and larger and more income over time could be distributed over time. It's a far better way of returning the winning back to the whole community then just one big fat cheque or cheques in one go.

Best Answer

BTW, the ⅓ income is the annual income of the much larger trust investments from 30 years from now...

Best Answer

none. i'd make my own.

Best Answer

after taxes I would be left with only about 4 mil. maybe 1 mil. to the veterans.

Best Answer

Half. But not to a charity organization. They would spend most of it on administrative costs. I'd give it to individuals that need a boost to make their life better. Chosen by me. Plus some to family and friends that have stood by me no matter what came.

Best Answer

It can all go to an animal sanctuary,as long as Im involved in a hands on basis.

Best Answer

all of it,,,,,help the bankers charity

Best Answer

***

Best Answer

I just give it all to my girlfriend

Best Answer

I would donate to the AlDemone foundation and nothing else.

Best Answer

A great charitable thing I'd do would be to buy EP and shut it down...

Best Answer