khill88 khill88 51-55, F 21 Answers Apr 26, 2013 in EP

Buy a nice Cuban Cigar and smoke it while I think about how I'm going to use this money wisely.

Best Answer

I like that answer...real smooth...I prefer expensive wine!!!

Best Answer

Enjoy a luxury item while you ponder money....look at this guy :3 he's born for this role. Epic answer ^-^

Best Answer

Pay off my mortgage, help a couple of close friends out of debt and then buy myself a Bugatti Veyron ;-)

Best Answer

Obliterate the now puny loans my sister and parents have, get a safe and low maintenance car and start a small company which I will support at first from mere interest rates allowing me to focus on the actual fun part of it rather than dying on income worries for the first ten years. Nice and steady, no fuss. But before ALL of this......There are a few people that are going to get a surprise visit and gift ^-^

Best Answer

Buy a plane ticket to see him, pay off all of our debts, and live a happy life.

Best Answer

move to miami beach and buy a mercedes

Best Answer

Save 80% of it and spend the rest to travel round the globe!

Best Answer

live MY live for ME for the first time in many years. kids are gone now, so no more need to stick around "for the kids" crap. I'd honestly pack my stuff and leave. learn how to be a survivalist, build a cabin in the woods, get off the grid, stick close to nature, and just.... BE. <br />
now this may sound a little odd coming from a professional who is active in his community, and has many of the trappings of a successful American lifestyle, but really, there are so many other ways to be prosperous in this life besides having a good job, big house, and new car.

Best Answer

Give God 10%, buy a house, new car, new clothes, put my son in a great school, take care of my family & friends, maybe open a business, charitable contributions, then take a trip.

Best Answer

Pack up my family for a extended vacation on which we would make a legal agreement as to how to use our new fortune.

Best Answer

Would give 10% to the foster kids.

Best Answer

set up a charity to assist lower enlisted military to help feed their kids.

Best Answer

Give as much as necessary to parents and grandparents to pay off any debts then put it in the bank and use in moderation.

Best Answer

cry

Best Answer

travel then invest

Best Answer

get my sex change operation and pay bill and enjoy life

Best Answer

Suggest that there be an investigation initiated. Considering I never play, if I were to win, I would think something fishy is going on.

Best Answer