set aside 10% for charity/church, then divide among my wife and two kids.

Best Answer

A safe deposit box for the ticket until I could figure out my next move before cashing in

Best Answer

The first thing I'll do is smile from ear to ear. :)

Best Answer

Set the few business plans I have into motion.

Best Answer

remain silent

Best Answer

change my name, get a financial advisor

Best Answer

Move from the U.S.

Best Answer

First of all I would give my brother a million dollars because years ago we agreed if either of us won the lottery we would give the other one a million dollars of it. Then I would build my dream home and furnish it.

Best Answer

buy a villa in altikum,turkey and probably a few other places :P x

Best Answer

Get Married and move to Australia.

Best Answer

I'll buy a sport car!very fast!<br />
And would go for a long drive.

Best Answer

Walk outside, drop to my knees, give a shoutout to the sky and then go buy a new pair of expensive running shoes. Yeah!

Best Answer

Pay everyone in form of monthly installment to my family and friend.. tell them Im working somewhere and start my journey to visit every corner of the earth :))

Best Answer

new shocks for my car

Best Answer

Buy a house for mom and get the hell away from her :)

Best Answer

Start a charity to help lower enlisted men/women famlies with the baby food, diapers. and end of month food for the kids.

Best Answer

A great big party.

Best Answer

I'd divide it into 5 categories:
~Firstly, buy the book "Tax Evasion for Dummies" ;)
~Then investing some of the money into my new start-up business Hollow Leg Store, which means a lot to me and I hope develops into something that can make a meaningful contribution to the world.
~Thirdly, giving to other causes and companies that I respect the morals of and want to support.
~Fourthly, I would travel. Exploring new spaces and cultures always keeps my perspective fresh.
~And lastly, I would put the rest away-- you never know when you might need it, and I tend to squirrel away savings for the unexpected. (and the occasional rainy day) ;)

Best Answer

I'd divide it into 5 categories:

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer