Questionator Questionator 26-30 223 Answers Mar 7, 2011

Question of the Day

Having been a former lottery winner, lessons have been learned. I won $50,000 about 9 years ago. The very first thing I did was to pay off all my credit cards and invest in my current home. Since then, the economy has taken its toll. Although I'm nearly debt-free now, my thoughts turn to others who, through no fault of their own, have fallen on difficult times.<br />
Were I fortunate enough to win yet again, depending upon the amount, I would seek out others who've been victimized by the economy and the "Big Banks". Without revealing the source, I would reach out the them and, in some small way, ease the burdens they now have in a financial way. Whether it be to pay off their car loan, apply funds to their past-due mortgage, or supply them with groceries for a month, I would like to make an anonymous impact on others who might be suffering.<br />
I basically want for very little at this time in my life, and have almost whatever I truly need. My wants are less important than the needs of others.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

That is awesome! I always say that if I ever won a large amount of $ I would donate a lot of it to people with these burdens. Needless to say I never have &amp; just 4 months ago became one of the millions here to loss my job, car, &amp; then my house. I am fortunate enough to have friends to stay with until I get back on my feet but hate being in this situation when I thought everything would be ok.
I just might start playing.

Best Answer

Say Thank you to God for the solution to my financial worries and then pray for guidance to spend it wisely.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Give my Husband half and move out....

Best Answer

U R a classy lady !

Best Answer

yea u said it!!!

Best Answer

buy my mom a house wherever she wants.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Get a divorce.

Best Answer

why would u do that???

Best Answer

NEVER RETURN TO WORK...

Best Answer

How much money are we talking about? I won $1 a few times. ....:)

Best Answer

Moon my boss and quit the job...

Best Answer

Buy my younger brother a new car.

Best Answer

Oh I just figured it out yesterday! Say if I won 50 million tax free, I would split it down the middle and keep 25 million for my family then I would give 1 million each to our eight siblings, 1 million for each of our parents so that's another 4 million. Then 500,000 each to my aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews and 50,000 to my cousins.

Best Answer

Move to another country immediately and the gradually, thoughtfully, re-establish contact with my close friends.

Best Answer

Get on a plane to my BF and worry about everything else later

Best Answer

run around screaming

Best Answer

That depends upon how much the prize was! Anything from take my son out to dinner to consult with an accountant.

Best Answer

Hire a hitman to take some people out......<br />
I ain't letting that ***** take a cent of money!<br />
She can buy her own lottery ticket and lose like the rest of us.

Best Answer

deposit in the bank, create a budget, buy furniture, a car and condo....

Best Answer

Open a centre for victims of child abuse, so they can over-come the pain and suffering

Best Answer

Cash the lottery, and settle all my debts… (if it is big enough)...

Best Answer

Buy a new body, mine is broken.

Best Answer

I would first give thanks to the good LORD<br />
TAKE A LONG EXHALE... because it feels like I've been holding my breath for soooo long on trying to keep it ALL together.<br />
Next I have a family reunion and give an envelope with a check to each household that attended the reunion.<br />
Next I would build a custom 4car garage home.. Not to big (The utilities are a killer I know this first hand).<br />
Next perform Random acts of giving to anyone that come up short on anything.ie being turned down at a dealership....health insurance deny a claim<br />
you get the picture....<br />
You must remember that when the Lord ask you "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THAT GIFT I GAVE YOU" You better have some good answers. LOL

Best Answer

My thoughts too. Way to go. God bless you.

Best Answer

If I won the lottery assuming it was a lot like 200Million+ I would first have to check and recheck the numbers both on the news, internet, and call the lottery commission to get the numbers verified. After fully realizing I won I would probably run, scream and be very energetic for about an hour. Ok back to realizing I won, I would immediately take the ticket put it in a plastic baggy and repeat about three times to protect against water. I would then put it in my safe. The following day I would figure out a plan and contact a tax attorney and a lawyer. Figure out what my next move should be. I wouldn't tell anybody not even my closest family members until i collected the money. After collecting I would pay off all my Direct Family, example: Brothers, Sisters...Mom and Dad's debt. I would set up a family trust. With a large portion of it set to invest. Then each person/family would be entitled to x amount per month/year. I would buy a nice house, car... House would be custom!!! I would also donate...so i earn tax cuts.

Best Answer