MisterGrey MisterGrey 46-50, M 19 Answers Dec 22, 2012 in Community

Amazing man, fabulous woman

Best Answer

That's another really nice one and a good indication of what it would be about. Have you thought about writing this?

Best Answer

I have only been living as a woman for three month. I need to get more experience before I write my memoirs

Best Answer

The Turning Cheek

Best Answer

Interesting!

Best Answer

What NOT to do

Best Answer

Awww that sounds like the story of a woman who has made some pretty big mistakes in her life!

Best Answer

man i had a ball living

Best Answer

Sounds like you had a great life! :)

Best Answer

so far so good

Best Answer

How to manifest a tree ( my life) to the world

Best Answer

Would this be a spiritual work?

Best Answer

Yes! and Physical work also (social service) but I think we have to build good relationship with people. Physically and mentally we are in a network of networks. Human beings, Trees, Animals and non-living things are related to a single person.We divided by race, ability, skills, power and many more like govt laws, region, religion.

Best Answer

I totally agree with that!

Best Answer

Thank You.

Best Answer

"The Piano Has Been Drinking. (Not Me)"

Best Answer

That's a really weird one! lol Is this also the title of a song.
I assume you are a pianist then!

Best Answer

Its a Tom Waits song.....And no. I was a drinker :)

Best Answer

ah gotcha :)

Best Answer

'Let Bygones Be Bygones'

Best Answer

That's a nice positive title. Interesting too.

Best Answer

The book is to help people relinquish the past and move forward. Cut the chains of bondage that prevents them from achieving their true blessing.

Best Answer

Is this a spirtual guide or about achieving true inner peace?
Are you a naturalist by any chance?

Best Answer

The clown's wife.

Best Answer

Ooooooh now is this the true story of a circus lady or the story of a woman whose married to a fool?

Best Answer

Puck61- It was my tag before it was my username. A heart with wings and an eye in the middle, a star of David and a cross above it.

Best Answer

Sounds like you have given this a lot of thought! So would this be the life story of an ice hockey player?

Best Answer

Actually it was just my handle, my tag, a mark I would leave on the sides of freight cars, and concrete bridge supports. Puck was a character in a Shakespearean play, " Midsummer Nights Dream'. I started my book a few years ago. I have bipolar disorder and it has taken me on quite a ride. Of course I'm not disowning my mistakes, I just had a pretty wild life.

Best Answer

That DOES sound very interesting. Books that deal with life altering issues like that always fascinate me and are of course very helpful to fellow sufferers, their families and the general public in understanding how these things affect us better.

Best Answer

I've already got the title worked out' I'd call it 'Where the carpet ends'.<br />
That's because a life as an engineer is in all the grubby bits of buildings or vessels, the bits they don't fit carpet in.

Best Answer

I like that! It sounds very interesting too. So are you actually working on this as a book?

Best Answer

So far only in my head, but I worked out the title a few months back, which is a start. I won't have time to write the book until I retire.

Best Answer

Thanks for the compliment!

Best Answer

Not at all. I love reading true stories, but most of the ones published are normally about victims of abuse or celebrities. I wish there were more stories about normal average people who have led very unique and interesting lives as well.

Best Answer

Belleave it or Not!!!

Best Answer

Your surname must be Ripley then! ;)

Best Answer

well that makes sence I have done some amazing things lucky to be here .

Best Answer

Some of you sound like you could turn out some really interesting books! Have you ever thought about it?

Best Answer

Dynamite Trail.

Best Answer

That sounds like an explosive novel! Any particular reason for that choice?

Best Answer

It's a Wilf Carter song, I think..and I identify with Wilf Carter songs.

Best Answer

Ah that explains a lot then :) Very nice title.

Best Answer

I have not heard anything by wilf carter since my dad died...I remember old shep...

Best Answer

The Epitaph Of One

Best Answer

T
That's a good one, I like that!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I SURVIVED

Best Answer

That sort of title is always a magnet to me. Sounds like your faith in God helped too.

Best Answer

..or did you use a little magic? *wiggles nose*

Best Answer

forsure.

Best Answer

Now What?

Best Answer

Haha That sounds like the story of someone whose been nagged a lot!

Best Answer

No sadly it's the story of a man (me) whos been a victim of circumstance virtually his entire life.

Best Answer

Oh I'm sorry to hear that. I hope things are improving for you now.

Best Answer

Not really but I go day to day. lol

Best Answer

Aww *hugs*

Best Answer