Trillmatic Trillmatic 22-25, M 90 Answers Feb 3, 2013 in Inspiration

I would be shocked that I made it as long as I did and came out with any sanity at all. I was raped and pregnant at 13 and lived a horrendous life for many years to follow because of it. Id be gratful to God and proud of myself to some degree.

Best Answer

13: wait so your telling me if I just move my hand like this long enough stuff shoots out and it feels good?<br />
Today: yep. <br />
13: what the heck man<br />
Today: just so you know you can say **** and god doesn't strike you down<br />
13:really? The future is soooooo amazing. ....here goes nothing... Fuuuuu, nope can't do it<br />
Today: also when you're older avoid Sam, Erin, and Alex... Definitely Alex....<br />
13 girls are icky<br />
Today: ....DONT FORGET TO AVOID ALEX!!!

Best Answer

They would be happy and then we'd bang.

Best Answer

Disenchanted I'm sure.

Best Answer

She'd be slightly disappointed, but probably also amazed by some of the choices I had made. I'd tell her she needs to be braver and not care too much about what others think or say about her. She hasn't screwed up badly. She just didn't get as far as she'd have liked.

Best Answer

I would be sad and try my best to help lead her in the right direction in hope she could skip so much more trauma in her life that she was about to go through

Best Answer

He would committ suicide at the exact moment that I finished telling him my current financial status.

Best Answer

My 13 year old would be happy to have someone like me in her life...and I was recently homeless for a year...money isn't everything...getting rid of false beliefs will make you rich beyond your wildest dreams.

Best Answer

I bet your life got better after you got some money. But you're right. I'm glad that things are going well with you now.

Best Answer

He would be very very happy.

Best Answer

13 : you are ******* pretty awsome<br />
Now : I know<br />
13 : but u suck

Best Answer

13 year old me: Well, you suck..<br />
Me: Yeah, I know..<br />
:(

Best Answer

Probably disappointed, but maybe excited... I knew I had a sexual interest in boys from an early age but did my best to develop heterosexual feelings, but no switch ever flipped. For my 13 yo self to see me a openly gay and happily married (to another gay man). Would either fill me with great hope or terror of what will happen. I would tell myself it gets better and you will never regret coming out. Also 10" is most certainly not big for a first time.

Best Answer

Most disappointed, obviously. I had such high sights when I was younger, and none of the baggage.

Best Answer

it's never too late to get rid of the baggage...

Best Answer

My 13 year old self would be very happy with me.

Best Answer

mutual disappointment

Best Answer

I would give myself a high-five.

Best Answer

Oh, very happy. The problem is, for the sake of protecting myself, I'd have to find out how my 13 year old self traveled into the future.

Best Answer

happy..

Best Answer

They'd be overjoyed that I'm not in jail or the psych ward.

Best Answer

Happy I changed so much.

Best Answer

She would be incredibly happy but would still wish I could make some more improvements on myself, never stop growing.

Best Answer