KenWX KenWX 61-65, M 22 Answers Nov 21, 2011

i would tell her that i loved her and that, that kind of thing only happened to mary...and that its ok to tell me the truth and if she doesnt know who the father is then we will find him and we will love the baby together if she decides to keep it. But everything will turn out right in the end. I had my first child at 15 and believe me it does turn out ok

Best Answer

I'd make the local house of God pay child support which given Gods finances I expect to be a VERY large sum.

Best Answer

stupid question, next!

Best Answer

Better name it Juan, Jesus is already taken.

Best Answer

I´d ask for his address for the colb ... lol

Best Answer

Firstly, Tell her " Thanks for trusting me enough to share your situation with me ". Then assure her that I love her and will help her and work with her to make sure she's aware of all her options. I believe, with the trust she has shown me, she'll eventually tell me who " God " is because , whether she knows it or not, the father has rights too. She probably got pregnant while she and " God " were in her room " studying ". Happens all the time but the " truth " is seldom so creative.<br />
See my reply to Sataxl !

Best Answer

Mental health counseling for starters !

Best Answer

at 15 id have to ask YOU wtf kinda parent are you to allow her the freedom to get into that mess? why isnt she in bed studying?

Best Answer

Perhaps she was.

Best Answer

Apparently you don't remember how many things you kept from your parents when you were 15. At 13 I screwed a 15 year old in her upstairs bedroom while her 12 year old brother kept an eye out for heer parents who were downstairs in the living room at the time. Also did her in our tree house. I'm amazed at the gulibility or deniability of parents who were themselves doing the same things 15 years earlier in their own lives. You can't really be that niave, can you ?

Best Answer

Call B.S.

Best Answer

my 21yo said the same thing, but as she was on the psyc ward we had the test done & she wasn't. My daughter is Bi-Polar & such delusions are common

Best Answer

First, I'd insist on seeing the blue dot.

Best Answer

Listen to her side of the story first. Then go find the guy.

Best Answer

assume she is lying and terrified to tell me the truth

Best Answer

God does not make mistakes! She got pregnant just the same way my mother did, and the same way the virgin Mary did. Male *****!

Best Answer

i don't know what i would do, thats why im watching "House" to see what the mother on here does. maybe i will learn something

Best Answer

Head over to God's house with a shotgun and a wedding ring.

Best Answer

I would go on the Maury show to find the real baby daddy

Best Answer

I pity your victims

Best Answer