AwakingDreamWalker AwakingDreamWalker 22-25, M 18 Answers Oct 24, 2010

It's not about "living a Christian way" it's about whether or not you believe in and trust in Jesus Christ. He came to earth and died to make a sacrifice for the evil that each of us does in our lives. That is "evil" compared to a Holy God, so that even the contemplation of a small lie is still evil. None of us, even the most reverent Christian, is good enough to live a life that is Holy enough to make us acceptable to God on our own.<br />
Edit: I don't know where you've gotten your information from, but it is incorrect.

Best Answer

im just sayin christianity is PEGAN<br /><br />-- <br /><br />christianity is all branched off of pegan and druid traditions , HAPPY HALLOWEEN -- fact <br /><br />read some other "good books" not just one and you will see the big picture

Best Answer

"Christianity is branched off pagan and druid traditions"?<br />
No, it isn't. If you dig into history you might discover another answer. <br />
The Church (in Rome) imposed it's 'holidays' on the dates of important pagan festivals or celebrations for the practical reason of removing the influence of paganism.<br />
The fact that the Nativity of Christ does not correspond with events occurring on a Dec. 25 night in Roman occupied Palestine (for instance) does not create a "crisis of faith" for me, as some evangelists or neo-pagans assume when they deliver the "news".<br />
Since about the year 300 AD or CE, there's been a Church calendar and it never pretended to be accurate regarding anniversary dates of significant Christian events.<br />
I repeat--Christianity did not 'spring' from paganism; it reacted to it and the dates of holidays support the veracity of my argument.

Best Answer

Anyone who does not believe and accept Christ as Lord and saviour will perish. Yes I do believe so.<br />
--<br />
Many Christians believe in Jesus, yet they don't obey him. Tons of so-called "Christians" obey and rely on the teachings of Churchianity--wildly known as Christianity by the general populous--yet they don't obey the true Christian teachings, which are found in the Bible. Even the devil believes in Jesus, and he trembles.

Best Answer

really , even if there moral fabric went by the ways of christianity ? they just have a different way of saying it and putting it together .... jesus was a buddah

Best Answer

i met the Dali lama once, enlightening.....

Best Answer

"None of us, even the most reverent Christian, is good enough to live a life that is Holy enough to make us acceptable to God on our own."<br />
Which is exactly why I am not christian

Best Answer

This is hell

Best Answer

No, "you're" a joke. Here's a wonderful idea...How about not asking people what they think if you don't want to hear their answers. Stop pretending like "you're" seeking knowledge and different viewpoints when in reality, "you're" just looking for another way to mock a belief that you already have preconceived notions about and hate. I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt but now realize I shouldn't have taken someone like you seriously. Troll harder next time, Buddha.

Best Answer

your a f-u-c-k-i-n joke , i dont wanna worship the christian god if hes a wrathful *** hole like you make him out to be . i think god has no limits and religion has to much limitation .

Best Answer

check out ghandi's last words...

Best Answer

Hmm, good question. I believe that a person is doomed if one does not live the GODLY way. There are times that I believe that the buddhist or hindu is doing quite an excellent job living the way persons are meant 2 live: living in brotherly love, unity and purity than so-called "christians". I also believe that the term "Christian" is being used so loosely nowadays til that "line" is blurred.........

Best Answer

you are correct about the pegan religion, the whole world is deceived, the concept of heaven and hell was introduced to make money for the (church) the bible teaches that when we die we remain in the grave untill the return of christ, the dead in christ will rise first, that is the 1000 year reign, after that is the great white thrown judgement, all of mankind will have the chance to know the truth....

Best Answer

Never. if I belive that all people should never judge a person for what they believe. even if it may seem dim to you they might be very good people. Also it is not your decision that they would be or not, That is always Gods job is judging others and should never be ours. so if you ask me if i think they will go to hell. then my answer would be its the father in heaven that know everything in the world and everyone, and loves every single one of us. Though he might not show it sometimes. he still knows what hes doing.

Best Answer

If they don't accept Jesus as their personal Savior and believe that He died for their sins, rose from the dead, and is seated at the right Hand of God in Heaven, then yes, they will go to Hell....anyone who does not accept Jesus will-it has nothing to do with "living the Christian way"....there is no "way", but there is a relationship with Jesus Christ-there's a big difference.

Best Answer

Jesus said I am the way the truth and the light. You have to come to Jesus to get to the Father. You have to repent which means to change and to turn around to stop from doing. You have to acknowledge that Jesus is Lord. But to answer that all of us can. Through sin. Sin is death. That's why Adam and Eve when God told them don't eat that fruit for you shall surely die. Then Jesus came to wipe that away. But still if you don't repent and if you live alive without God then yes. Even someone who has given their live to Christ could still go to hell. It is up to us. How do want to live. God said that there is only one God. Others worship another God. What happened to them. That is Right eventually death. He would send a prophet always to tell them change. If they didn't. God has chosen those. His children. You know not everyone is His children you know that. Not everyone is going to heaven. Read in Rev. 12 tribes 144, Remember God is the judge. Remember He will tell some to go away from Him that He doesn't know you.

Best Answer

Anyone who lives a GOOD life can achieve Paradise (or Heaven if you are a Christian) <br />
Even those who, like me, have sinned by causing harm to others as a warrior can achieve this goal, if they truly repent and ask for God's forgivness, whoever you consider God to be.<br />
Jesus certainly came with a message of salvation and gave us a road map on how to get there, but the Bible and the Koran are almost identical and all the major faiths teach exactly the same message....love, peace, help the poor, support the sick, the widowed etc. <br />
I have no doubt that when I get there I will meet many who do not share my faith or belief, but who were good people in this life and did what was necessary to evolve to the higher level. <br />
I will also meet those who do not believe either in God or the afterlife. Boy, are they ever in for a surprise.

Best Answer