I am sure at every age we are considered beautiful for different reasons. I am talking about what age you consider a person to be in their prime and most attractive in every way? Just curious.
lake1107 lake1107 31-35, F 21 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Community

People put too much emphasis on age...

Best Answer

I find men in their late forties to mid fifties most attractive

Best Answer

A woman's prime qualities change with age, as does my view of them as I age. All women who have pride, a good attitude toward the world, and take care of their themselves; and have honesty and integrety, are beautiful.

Best Answer

it is all realative..it depends on the age of the individual considering this..it will change as you age..

Best Answer

I don't think age has as much to do with "beauty" as someone's outlook on life and happiness. That can be beautiful at any age!

Best Answer

Guys, to me, look best in their 30s and 40s. I have the same opinion of women.

Best Answer

I couldn't say, but being able to keep a youthful appearance matters more than being so young

Best Answer

But isn't beauty found in more than just keeping a youthful appearance? Every person has a time when they have it all and have it going on..... it doesn't last forever and a youthful appearance could be part of it but it is more than just that alone.

Best Answer

Yes this is true

Best Answer

I like men in the 35-50-ish range best... even when I was younger (I'm 44 now) I found men in that age range to be most attractive.

Best Answer

45-55 with all that grey mixing in with her long hair, the smile she gives at the morning sun, it takes a few years for a woman's true beauty to glow

Best Answer

Thankyou I need to hear that as I look at myself now & my natural mix of light & dark blonde has gone & is mousey blonde now not so attractive & I have the grey or what looks more like white mixed in with my long hair.My daughter says dye it all its not what it used to be & I used to get comments from hair dressers asking if it was real & that it was unusual & amasing but now I feel Its gone so I may dye it back to the golden blonde thanks for chearing me up though.

Best Answer

its not my place to choose your color, but dont let anyone tell you that you have to. There is plenty of beauty in a woman turning grey. Everyone talks about fashion and hair coloring, a woman rarely ever knows what power she has just for dressing nicely and letting her hair grow out and wearing a smile. You can knock em dead more than you will ever know

Best Answer

28 - 40 i find in woman

Best Answer

For most of the men between 15 to 80 age group, except his own wife every other female being between the age of 12 to 65 are very very beautiful. For a woman mostly her own husband is hand some.. Of course for some women men of their age around are best looking.

Best Answer

i like man on 30 to 40

Best Answer

31 without a doubt. Her body moves with more confidence. She understands and employs her self-esteem. She uses make-up to compliment and not modify herself. She has the experiene all the right sex moves.

Best Answer

30 up to 47

Best Answer

Men look better around 40 they have settled into a man and don't need to be the little boy so often, they want things out of life rather than from life and they can hold a conversation that isn't about cars mates and the binge....my opinion. But if their real men they look good no matter what age.

Best Answer