I'm actually sure most people born in Muslim countries end up being Muslims. You generally pick up your religion from your parents and community, it doesn't happen spontaneously.

Best Answer

Yes I know. What I wanted to know is, how far some Christians would go to? I'm by the way, a non God botherer....

Best Answer

If you were born in a Muslim country then you would be a muslim as its pounded into their minds at Birth, NO Christians in their lands ? lol stupid Question.

Best Answer

How is it? Egypt have Coptic Christians.
Saddam Husseins right hand man is a Christian. (Can't recall his name or even if he's still alive)

Best Answer

It would depend upon the country and the brand of Islam practiced. But even in a non Muslim country, Muslims will sometimes kill their own flesh and blood for converting to Christianity. So Christian converts are faced with a number of possible coping strategies:- 1. immigration; 2. living with other Christians and gaining protection by numbers or 3. martyrdom, and some Christians have deliberately confronted Muslim leaders with their conversion in order to obtain it.

Best Answer

God forbid if they converted to Judaism?

Best Answer

true puck61 No one is born a certain religion, you are brainwashed to believe whatever one wants you to believe and they get you at a young age where you have no power of reflection the u become seriously ****** up thinking I am a Christian, I am a Muslim, I am so and so and better than the other...<br />
Death? I not long ago discovered a cadaver and what lots may not know is that once dead we all smell poop, yep poop down anal and so conversation of let’s just imagine me Christian born in Muslim country would be our same smell once dead....

Best Answer

That sound slike a peace message no?

Best Answer

i would pray but every prayer would be to christ- fake it until i can get out of there!

Best Answer

Your question doesnt make sense.A Christian converting to muslim would not incur death because Christians dont kill ex Christians that convert but Muslims kill others that leave to become Christians.

Best Answer

Maybe I should have extended the question. What I should have asked was, What if you're a Muslim in a Muslim country, but for some reason, you prefer Christianity. To convert to another religion in a Muslim country from been a Muslim means a death sentence ( usually ) , would you convert?

Best Answer

i would be quite unless my gun was loaded

Best Answer

Yes, &amp; an helicopter?

Best Answer

I have to go with what I believe, so I'd still be a Christian.

Best Answer

why?

Best Answer

Yes it might not happen In Nothern Ireland or Eire? Muslims Whould be **** scared of going to F'cking Belfast?

Best Answer

bob works in mysterious ways

Best Answer

F'King lol :)

Best Answer

Dude, it depends on the country. The Grand Mufti of Egypt issued a fatwa in 2009 (I think it was) pointing out the obvious that a Muslim can leave Islam, without criminal punishment as "There is no compulsion in religion" and those that leave Islam, even out of spite, we shouldn't despair because they'll be replaced. (Quran, 2:256 and 47:38).<br />
Bro, if you want to leave Islam then you do that, but I invite you to find out why you want this, and IF it is really want you want.

Best Answer

I am a firm believer in the teachings of St. Francis - Preach the gospel, and if necessary, use words.

Best Answer

I'm sure someone be selling stones...

Best Answer

And your point? One can be a follower of Christ without revealing it - your actions will reveal it. I don't buy into you must convert everyone to the God you believe in. Just have a loving relationship with the source you deem God and you don't have to share that with anyone.

Best Answer

So many people have done heroic acts towards their beliefs. It's just a waste of time, spending your life in a country where your kind of faith doesn't fit in. Go out from that country, You're faith isn't worth fighting for in a place where barbaric acts is the sole solution to gain back converts. Your question serves to be a stumbling block to someones' christian or muslim faith, but love should be, not fear. Come out and leave. Love the oppressed and fear not what you leave behind should be the essence of your (of any religion) faith.

Best Answer

I don't believe there is a God. I was just wondering how many Christians would ignore the rules just to hang on to their beliefs...

Best Answer