Do you think its easier to be gay in todays society or be someone whose been discredited from 20 years ago for being straight?
motherov2 motherov2 41-45, F 4 Answers May 30, 2012

Be proud of who you are and stand tall for what you believe in. I am a bi guy and wear nail polish regularly as well as 7 earrings in my left ear and two in my right. I also went in full drag for Halloween lady year and all my buddies were totally cool with it and still talk highly of it. Just be yourself if a person doesn't like you for who you are they are not worthy of you

Best Answer

I would own it. Anybody that does not like me now can go f*** them selves in a graphic and decisive fashion.

Best Answer

Stand up to the harasser. Sounds like they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel if they have to go back decades to get anything against you.

Best Answer

I agree our society has a huge problem in general with dealings in the subject

Best Answer

There is a saying: "Don't look too closely at my past. I don't live there anymore."

Best Answer