Rolle2323 Rolle2323 61-65, F 12 Answers Aug 15, 2010

Sometimes we get so wrapped up in our own problems and day-to-day stuff that we forget things. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love you. Tell him it was your birthday and he'll probably get you a nice present to apologize. Not to mention that he'll probably take extra care to make sure he doesn't forget it next year.

Best Answer

Well personally I would not say anything, I would assume that maybe he did not care, I know I wouldn't. I hate birthdays they just remind me that I'm a worthless slowly rotting flesh thing that has not accomplished anything for yet another wasted year.

Best Answer

Tell him, make him feel bad. Maybe you'll get a really awesome late birthday prezzie....If he know's what's good for him!!!! Lol

Best Answer

We always difuse the disappointments with laughter but we all know how it makes you feel very insugnificent and that needs to be noticed as well, it is a good thing that he remembers me on my birthday and aknowkledges any love one on special occasions as he should expect this from any love one himself..

Best Answer

Don't have a son, but I do have a daughter. She usually forgets.

Best Answer

He does, and I don't bother mentioning it.

Best Answer

well it depends on whether he had lots on his mind atn the time, a lapse is so forgiveable when you are busy, worried etc...id prob say oh hey do you want to come out for coffee.. help me spend my birthday cash? or something non accusatory....mine would feel bad enough without guilt trip....anyway i dont care about birthdays.....

Best Answer

OF COURSE>AND HE BETTER REMEMBER IF HE EVER WANTED TO COME VISIT AGAIN

Best Answer

My son knows I don't like to be reminded of my birthday. Births are important. To come into the world and bless a family is the Greatest Of Gifts. I have been blessed twice.
Being born is a gift in itself. We don't need to celebrate every year. It's only to know the sweeter gift is that you are loved. And yes, I know.

Best Answer