at the alter of CNN and MSNBC!

Best Answer

Oh yeah NPR.. their all pretty much devoid of any higher power. and they can certainly use your prayers!

Best Answer

Perhaps you should tell all the news.

Best Answer

Though I agree most news today, is not news and more of a proselytizing of an ideology, I will not condemn those news outlets that at least in their ideology, come closer to the facts then others.

Best Answer

I'll go with the majority...

Best Answer

emmm that's often the issue, as in "when they come for you, will there be anyone left?"

Best Answer

Kewl! thanks so much, this is definitely one I would never have thought I'd best! ;>

Best Answer

Atheistish isn't Atheist it's agnostic go pray in a church.

Best Answer

Well I'd say it was Gnostism

Best Answer

Never heard of Gnostism so I had to go look it up, one thing was clear Gnostics believe in a god and so are not Atheist.

Best Answer

My view is that Gnosticism is an ancient pastime

Best Answer

if god had diowned u ,,u wud not be askin this question ,,,or maybe he is tryin to tell u summit and ur not listening properly god neva drops his beleivers

Best Answer

Maybe I should get my ears syringed?

Best Answer

brain???

Best Answer

maybe you think too much?!.........did u ever consider that?

Best Answer

Good point

Best Answer

sounds to me he dont think enuf

Best Answer

Pray? Double down on your will and solve your problem yourself.

Best Answer

If you're an atheist, what are you praying to?

Best Answer

I don't, I've no church to go to

Best Answer

I was told by an atheist they never pray to anyone,anything.

Best Answer

Well maybe this atheist believes in God? :)

Best Answer

That would be impossible,atheism is non belief in a higher power.

Best Answer

no-one believes you because ot os a stupid,contradictive and badly worded question

Best Answer

unlike your'we badly wirded answer ? :)

Best Answer

I don't think an atheist ever prayed, why need a place, try Red Square in Moscow! Hahaha!

Best Answer

Why do you have to be ugly about the disjointed question, Trev with the hot abs.

Best Answer

im not being rude, its just a bit annoying that you would word a question so badly, that any advice given on the question, would be a result of an entirely subjective meaning, taken from the readers interpretation of what you asked. if you asked ten people this quetion you would still only get one answer, because nine of them wouldnt know what you are takliking about

Best Answer

Trev, I mean this wth all respect, tolerance of those with lesser intellectual leaping capabilities is important, and, kind. That may be the best that person can put together. Or, he may have just been making a funny. Either way, keep those abs tight!

Best Answer

so far I'm seeing 12 answers.

Best Answer

Hook, line & sinker

Best Answer