Jaylynn99 Jaylynn99 13-15, F 9 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Health

Hmm... I'm having the same issue now. >_< I find the easiest thing to do is increase your caloric intake gradually. I'm personally adding 100 extra to my intake weekly. So far I'm at 800 calories (started from 200 calories a day), next week being 900 calories.

You can do it weekly or day by day, whichever you prefer.

Best Answer

Weekly haha if I get that far you know.... Thanks(:

Best Answer

I guess you do the same as with anyone who has starved. You start with weak liquids, like arrowroot solution, move to soups and porage, fish and easy vegetables like mash, peas and beans and finally the more stodgy stuff that actually needs chewing, like meat. Good luck, I'm with you..

Best Answer

Thank you!<3

Best Answer

If you like PM me to talk about any difficulties you are facing with your recovery. I am always available for a chat. I don't want you to be on the verge of dying for long!

Best Answer

Thanks at least someone does cause someone else is an *** and decided to answer this question saying "I hope your stupid *** dies starving yourself" like I wanted that persons advice

Best Answer

Well, that's unfortunate. He's a tosser. Ignore him. There are some real bastards around. He's one. That's free speech for you - it even extends to scum!

Best Answer

Ya he is and he doesn't even understand

Best Answer

Lots of therapy and support from your friends and family. If its getting really bad, go to the hospital. Every gets really freaked out when I say that, but I nearly died of a heart attack because I refused to do it. I don't mean to scare you, but I just don't want you to go down the road I did. It took me over 2 months to stand on my own because of it. Don't let it get that far. I am still regretting it after 5 years.

Best Answer

Ya I am "on the verge of dying" the doctor said.... So y

Best Answer

Ya**

Best Answer

Then go. That would be VERY brave. More than myself at that time. I will be so proud of you.

Best Answer

Ya I don't like doctors, but I know if I don't go I could die, again.

Best Answer

Yeah. But just know that it gets better sweetie. I know it seems that there is no way on earth, but it is. Take it from someone who almost died of anorexia: there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Message me whenever you'd like ok?

Best Answer

Just eat a little more at each meal, not too much or your stomach won't take it, gradually build up the amount, it will take time!

Best Answer

No idea, but I'd guess just VERY small meals several times a day to get you used to eating?

Best Answer

here's to hoping you starve your stupidass to death.

Best Answer

Don't worry I'm on my way!!!! I'm sorry! But why do you feel like you need to be an douche bag?

Best Answer

**** you.

Best Answer

Well you're the one saying **** to me which by the way, you don't need to do because its not like I have enough **** going on with my life! So uh..... **** you mother ******(BVB *****)

Best Answer

And I don't wanna **** a stranger but thanks for the offer(;

Best Answer

it's not an offer, jackass. it's a traditional saying that just means **** YOU.

Best Answer

You're the one being a Jack ***

Best Answer

And um.... Merry christmas(:

Best Answer

its the 26th, dumbass.

Best Answer

No ******* ****?

Best Answer

smooth. real smooth.

Best Answer

Just don't be a ****(:

Best Answer

That'd be great(;

Best Answer

This is Jack, don't ******* say **** to her Like that! You don't know her what so ever! Her ******* sister killed herself and she found her hanging in the barn! She has tried to kill herself more than I can count!!!!! Don't say **** like that she is always contemplating suicide, Dumnass!!!!

Best Answer

just start eating. don't purge yourself, no matter how badly you want to.

Best Answer

Its hard doing it alone but trying to slowly introduce foods with a set schedule seems to help. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner everyday even if its something small. You might feal that snaking between the meals is to much so just add that when your ready or set a goal for it.

Best Answer

Thank you(:

Best Answer