righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 23 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Family Struggles

I have never been blessed with a child, but if I had been I could never give it up no matter what.

Best Answer

Most parents are in denial and don't realize their babies are ugly

Best Answer

no , it could be like the ugly duckling that turned out to be a beautiful swan

Best Answer

I knew I should not have slept with you -lol

No offence

Best Answer

Best Answer

lmao

Best Answer

nooway!! are you insane?

Best Answer

No. I believe as long as the basic requirements for physical life are present, the next most important thing in a child's life is knowing he/she is loved and that is the one thing I KNOW I will ALWAYS give to my child(ren).

Best Answer

hell no, I'll sell it to the freakshow people and make a profit.

Best Answer

First of all chica, I think that you are a beautiful baby, and second, I keep telling you "I am not your father!"

Best Answer

;O

Best Answer

Yeah at your age it did not stay up long enough - lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

LMFAO! Old men do everything more slowly, my friend!

Best Answer

why should we when GOD's decision is such..!

Best Answer

that is such a retarded answer

Best Answer

retarded means?

Best Answer

I don't think that something being God's will justifies anything. I mean, it's kind of shallow really to keep an ugly child only because you think it's God's will that it's ugly, instead of for personal moral reasons and love.

Best Answer

I'm not going to have kids anyway, but if I was, his or her appearance wouldn't influence any decisions.

Best Answer

You've never read the story "The Ugly Duckling"?

Best Answer

no, because if it was my baby it wouldn't be ugly or i would deny it being mine lol

Best Answer

Best Answer

klegendo...refer here to answer your question

Best Answer

My parents are still trying to put me up for adoption after all these years! :'(

Best Answer

lmao aww

Best Answer

Does this mean you'll adopt me? O_O

Best Answer

Of course not! Does the baby have a choice if the mother is really ugly? Beside, they say ugly babies grow up to be attractive adults.

Best Answer

no I don't have ugly babies

Best Answer

honestly if it was solely up to me yes even if it wasn't ugly I would dump off in Nebraska at some orphanage

Best Answer

thats even better

Best Answer

lmfao I might be tempted but no.

Best Answer