*evil laugh*

Best Answer

Neddy now I ain't sayin this for any other reason 'cept it's the truth. Oh the moaning, the groaning and the sighs can go on for hours sometimes. If you were to tape it you could use it to enhance any **** video. However that is just the sounds I make gettin in and out of bed, got nothing to do with what happens once I'm there

Best Answer

lmfao....2004 Ned you would die from boredom

Best Answer

dont worry you house never needed a listening device

Best Answer

lmao...And what the hell does that mean Ned

Best Answer

Honest nothing - lol

Best Answer

Just the sound of tapping keys as I am online most nights.

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer

It would mostly be all the strange conversations I have with my cat.

Best Answer

spends on what night ya get me and the mrs on. def rated r though

Best Answer

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Best Answer

Ned you must be getting desperate.

Best Answer

I am BORED

Best Answer

Write an interesting confession/article - I am sure you have plenty of stories from your youth to entertain the troops.

Best Answer

boring... unless you find my husband's snoring and the sound of my dog scratching at the door to go out, to be interesting.

Best Answer

It would go broken, by the snoring.

Best Answer

I'm married. It would be a complete snooze fest.

Best Answer

maybe entertaining all my imaginary animal friends i talk with and myself out loud a little and God

Best Answer

ZZZZZZ, huh, wha? You said something, Ned?

Best Answer

do guys moan or scream while the hottest biatch in miami sucks their blood from their wrist n then lets it drip on to my boobies and he licks iT oFF

Best Answer

It may have a dog barking...never mind!

Best Answer

Do Farts count? :)

Best Answer

You would hear me snoring most likely, enough said?!

Best Answer

there was a time when it was XXXX rated now NPR is more interesting to listen to.

Best Answer