Your bestie is cheating and you kind of had or have feelings for him/her. Would you tell? And how would you? Keep in mind you could lose your friend....is it worth it?
Hayley19 Hayley19 16-17 13 Answers Jun 29, 2012

I wouldn't tell, but I wouldn't help cover up the evidence. In fact, I might even make it easy(er) for them to get caught. Telling never works, people don't listen. Karma does work...

Best Answer

offcourse not....a friend is your true asset.....its not to be wasted just for someone else you dont know..<br />
how many of us have more than 3 best friends????<br />
value friendship!!!!

Best Answer

That's the situation I am in. Since he has been my best friend for 30+ years, we always tell each other anything and everything. The best I can do is to give him my support and my love. He knows I don't agree with his cheating as she has no clue. However, I will let him deal with it himself. I will not ever judge him by his decisions.

Best Answer

the roof , the roof, the roof is on fire we dont need no water let the m*******f*****ker burn......

Best Answer

Absolutely NOT.

Best Answer

I agree. You are their 'best friend' so no, why jeopardize the relationship over something that is none of anyone else's business but theirs?

Best Answer

If the other person asked me, I'd be honest. A true friend wouldn't put me in a position to lie to cover his indiscretions

Best Answer

I told her already she just don't believe me,your right. Guess his karmas going to get him. He just may do it back though once she starts working. Who knows???

Best Answer

Nope, that would be morally presumptuous. However, I don't hang with cheaters, so loosing them is already established

Best Answer

My loyality leey with my friend, not with his/her partner

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer