I wouldn't kick her out- but i would tell her she's a guest and she needs to learn to live with my room mates if she wants to stay, and as shes not paying rent and they are, maybe even share her jam. It's a shame such a silly thing needs to put you in such an uncomfortable situation- youre doing her a favor afterall. I'd do the same for my big bro:)

Best Answer

Is she taking out her frustrations on others maybe - is she hurting? Maybe start asking her besides taking things that she feels is hers. Sometimes just showing common courtesy shows that you respect her stuff and space. She could have been saving that jam for something.

Best Answer

Are they eating her stuff? If they are, it seems unfair. If they are not, give her a reality check- If there is no definitive A, tell her to buy a small 'fridge for her room- problem solved- although biscuits and jam don't require refrigeration- she could keep them in a drawer

Best Answer

I don think anyone is eating her stuff as i have explain but what if they do.. She also eat others stuff when they offered to her a...

Best Answer

Sounds like you've had enough of her "company" too. It's your home. She wants to oust your room mates- Why so shy? Because you share parents? Speak plain but kind and tell her-This is the situation you knew you were coming into. I had hoped to accommodate you. If you are uncomfortable, I am not inclined to change the circumstances that have worked for me and the others for a while now. You are welcome to stay, but only if you stop making us ill-at ease in our home; otherwise you are invited to find more suitable accommodations for yourself in 2 weeks. I love you and you will always be my sister

Best Answer

Thank you for your understanding.. i have this in my mind for quite a while now.. would do just that.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Cheers from NY

Best Answer

Thanks for the BA- Hope she left with grace

Best Answer

Does she pay rent if so then a meeting is needed if not you could remind her she is a guest and could talk to them herself if she has any issues.

Best Answer

No rent..and everyone in the house repected her as a big sister..

Best Answer

If i had a big sister and this was happening it really depend her personality how I would deal with it. It's your sister you know what you need to say or do.
I'm the oldest in my family and if I was being takin in by my sister I might feel helpless. I'm the one who's suppose to be looking out for her. Maybe it's her way of looking out for you. Ask her for help in other areas of your life advice but explain your happy with your living arrangements. I hope that helps.

Best Answer

You have a point.. and its noted.. will try.. cheers from Singapore

Best Answer

And then what?<br />
Okay I see the edit :-) <br />
I guess the question is are they eating her stuff, like stuff she bought? <br />
If they are then they're wrong and you should tell them to stop. If they aren't then ask her what the real problem is.

Best Answer

read my edit please..thanks.

Best Answer

Have a meeting and post ssome house rules. Make them clear to everyone a talk it out.

Best Answer

have already done that on the first day.. but yet..btw she is the only one complainting.,.

Best Answer

put locks on her cupboard doors?

Best Answer

hidden cam?

Best Answer

Will consider if have the time for it but everyone who have been with me for a few years are all hard working people who put work first before everything inclusive of myself.. cheers from Singapore.

Best Answer

Good Luck from Canada..

Best Answer