Eat beans for lunch.

Best Answer

Stare at him as if you are confused or thinking hard about something. Maybe wink once or twice and bounce your eyebrows up and down. Get a piece of gum and chew with your mouth open. Develop a case of the hiccups. Hum. Ask LOTS of questions. Tell the person that you really really really REALLY appreciate and enjoy getting so much personal attention and tell them how special it is and that you really really enjoy their company too.

Best Answer

After all this he'll be waiting for those nice young men with their white coats coming to take him away .

Best Answer

There's also nail biting, acting like you are infested with fleas, picking your nose, chewing on pencils, endlessly sniffing...I like the idea of saying something over and over like, "Do you smell that?" :) Oh, the possibilities.

Best Answer

I would walk all around the offices with him in quietly in tow, leading him towards the Board room.<br />
Then I would before the Board of Directors and proudly announce that I have caught the office pervert all they need do is check the security cameras for proof.<br />
I would also add for good measure that he masturbates a lot especially at his desk.

Best Answer

Crazy glue in his office chair will solve this problem .( Sorry , I was a mean wittle kid ) .

Best Answer

I had a similar situation happen to me, i just walked into the Directors office and told him what this woman was doing. he was suprised but it worked because she stopped doing it.

Best Answer