keep inmind everytime you say something to him it causses a huge fight and you dont want to lose him.
ChickenNuggetGirl ChickenNuggetGirl 18-21, F 17 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Struggles

No, dummy! That is not your boyfriend! That is just a dude that you bang who buys you dinner sometimes! Enjoy him for what he is good for or drop him and get a boyfriend, if that is what you want!

Best Answer

hahhhaa

Best Answer

then try to hang out with other boys and see how he would react.....

Best Answer

i dont think he would care he would just use the time to go hang out with his friends

Best Answer

just try...he is your BF so his reactions shows that he loves you than other girls or not.....

Best Answer

i would call another man darling :) in front of him :) his not a keeper :)

Best Answer

Only if he is doing it seriously, not just a playful nickname.

Best Answer

yea i would be pissed, thats stupid you shouldnt put up with that

Best Answer

I understand some guys refer to females as "honey" and "darlen,"but if it's bothering u and u expressed that to him and he doesn't care, move on. You will find a guy who will respect u. Don't tolerate anything less!!;)

Best Answer

Yeah: GOOD BYE!!!

Best Answer

I'd say something for sure and if he kept doing it I'd leave him.

Best Answer

Well if you really don't want to lose him, then you'll just have to put up with that and whatever other crap he comes up with.

Best Answer