Shavel Shavel 18-21, F 17 Answers Dec 11, 2012 in Intimacy

I am so happy I grew up in a time without texting !! You are making a rod for your back by counting. Both get Blackberry messengers, kinda free to BBM then.

Best Answer

Cool down, maybe you're taking things out of context....

Best Answer

Thats what u think, u r not in my shoe!!!!!!!

Best Answer

Get a real life?

Best Answer

Whats that suppose to mean?????

Best Answer

Sounds like he has another girlfriend on the side. If not that, then hes not that into texting as you are. Oh well, just use your intuition dear. If you feel like something is not right, then it probably is not. =)

Best Answer

Some guys can be hoarders about weird things, the fact that he's sending you 10% of his allowed texts is huge for a guy who might be worried about running low on his minutes.

Best Answer

If he's your boyfriend, don't you see him on a regular basis anyway? Why would he constantly need to text you?

Best Answer

Ask him if he's saving the other 90 for his mom for christmas

Best Answer

His mom is abroad so he always have international credit to call her....

Best Answer

I meant that as a sarcastic comment, to which if you actually say to him would make him use his marbles to think of a rasional and logical reason for not using his free msgs

Best Answer

Ask him to call you and stop texting its an argument waiting to happen. Texts are often misconstued and what the hell anyway. Isn't talking better than have a time consuming text conversation?

Best Answer

Why would that be upsetting? Why are you keeping track of his texts?

Best Answer

Because wheni want to really talk to him his texts r finish.... u don't get it!!!!!

Best Answer

Then call him!

Best Answer
Best Answer

Maybe he's not much of a texter?<br />
I wouldn't do anything. i don't keep track of text messages and as long as the two of us communicate, it doesn't matter how it happens

Best Answer

I t still upsets me....

Best Answer