ForeverLuved ForeverLuved 18-21, F 18 Answers Oct 23, 2011

I'm not into feet like that so I'd be weirded and grossed out.

Best Answer

toes are like fingers hence why their all called felangie or something like that. the feelings and nerve endings in both are very similar. put your foot in warm water then wash them with your hands. i bet it would feel almost the same. as what this person is asking you. it is 'weird' but think of it this way. why is it weird. will it kill you? no. will it hurt you? well ask them not to bite. will it infect you? if you have a scratch yes but even then i doubt it. our spit is slightly acidic so yeah. find the negatives. dumb them down and realize that you either dislike it or like it. it is all up to you. if someone rapes your feet i suggest kicking them in the face.

Best Answer

i wouldnt be worried OR wierded out. i'd be wondering what other kinky things that she'd be willing to do!

Best Answer

As long as she was either in the shower or freshly out of it I would be perfectly fine with doing it.

Best Answer

No. Just make sure they are clean.

Best Answer

I wouldn't care unless he wanted me to such his, to which I'd say no. I was lucky enough to once date a really nice guy who happened to be a foot fetishist/ shoe fetishist. We got along great because though not erotic for me necessarily, I liked turning him on. And my god that man bought me rather most amazing shoes!!!! I still have probably a hundred pairs of heels he bought me...Chloe wedges, Valentino pumps, Miu Miu flats, all beautiful.

Best Answer

Haha..Sounds like my kinda guy! I love me some shoes.

Best Answer

Weirded out. I wouldn't do it. Seems weird to me but "whatever floats his boat."

Best Answer

that is just nastY!!

Best Answer

I'd want to know where I picked up a boyfriend and I'm not sure who would be more weirded out -- me or my husband!

Best Answer

I don't know where you picked up a boyfriend either!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Dated a girl that always asked me to suck her toes,I did ,she got off.Life is good.

Best Answer

I'd love to do it!

Best Answer

every guy ive ever been with turned out to have a secret foot fetish. im used to my toes getting sucked on. it just tickles. the only reason someone would be worried about it is if they have gross feet.

Best Answer

Lol..I can't stand feet but my boyfriend loves mine..It just seems odd to me..Everyday he wants to suck my toes..It does tickle but it makes me feel weird..

Best Answer

lol i hate feet too i wont even touch his*. well sometimes. but not usually.

Best Answer

Lol. Same here. He touches me with his feet on purpose because my reactions to it crack him up..But hes seems to be Inffactuated with my feet..Sometimes he even asks me to pinch him with my toes lol.

Best Answer